Chapter one

My name is Castiel Orean, I live in a cold wet town in Oregon called Pine Hollow with the poulation of 249. I have deep dark brown eyes with long curly hot pink hair with blue tips. I'm 19 years old, I have an older brother who's in the hospital. My family was attacked on January 12, 2012. My parents died from the attack, the doctors told me they did every thing the could. So now it's just me and my brother, except the facted that he's been in a coma for 2 years. Now I'm just trying to find the person who tore my family apart and get revenge.

-------------

I spit out blood that was filling my mouth. That little b**ch. I clench my jaw and start hitting faster and stronger. I smirk when I saw she was unconscious beneath me. I pop my neck and back. I look at the crowd who looked satisfied.

"Castiel!" I hear my best friend, Veronica, yell. I whip my head towards her. I give her sloppy smile. "Don't give me that look," she growls at me, rolling her eyes.

It's my turn to roll my eyes. I mutter an insult, but got up and walked away with my goody-two-shoes friend.

★★★☆☆☆

When Veronica and I got to our three bedroom apartment, I got a strange vibe by our "new neighbor." He had blonde hair and blue eyes. I know for a fact that he wasn't human. I mean, when you're not human, you know when others aren't too. 'Cause when me, him, and Verona were in the hallway he looked at knowingly, us doing the same. Veronica can contact with the dead and see feature events. I can, also, contact with the dead and use dark magic to my advantage.

So when we walked in our apartment we both asked, "Who is he and why is he here?"

It's not easy being non-human and act like humans. So when you find out that either the human doesn't care what you are or when you find another non-human you get pretty excited thinking you'll make a new friend. Or enemy. Veronica hates wolves and faires. I hate wolves, faires, and vampires. I only hate vampires because they killed my family. So I guess you can say not all vampires, but we usually don't start off friendly.

"Do you think a werewolf or a fairy?" Veronica asked. Werewolves are only wolves during the full and new moons. Fairies are just nasty. They have no head attached to their bodies and they cut people's heads off and usually keep them. They are evil to no doubt and not friendly. There is a tooth fairy, but it's a he. And he is one of the most evil fairy of all. He has a wrench with him at all times. And he smashes it into little girls' teeth. And most of the time he does unmentionable things to women.

"I don't know. But I don't like him," I replied getting a coke out of our fridge.

"You don't like anyone at first," she points out.

"Fair point." I shrug. She laughed and starts making her some tea. "Do you think we should be a clichè neighbor and give a "welcome" gift?" I asked her. She told me we were going to give him a batch of cookies, because she got a vibe that he'd like them. Then she told he had two roommates.

I ask her, "How'd you know?" she just scoffs at me. I mimic her and start on the cookies.

******

After about two hours we had two dozen chocolate chip cookies. We walked over to his apartment and knocked. When Veronica's hand left the door it opened. A guy with brown hair and blue eyes was there looking a bit disappointed.

"Um, hi?" he greeted.

"Hi! I'm Veronica. This is my roommate, Castiel, and we brought cookies over for a "welcome" greeting. Oh my gosh you don't like cookies do you?" she rambled on and on. I just stood there smiling.

He laughed and replied, "My mate loves cookies. So do I, I was just expecting my other mates. C'mon in, ladies," he laughed. I also notice a British accent.

We walked in and the blonde dude came in. "Oh, um, hey are you?" he asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Good thank you. How about you?" I was now talking and looking around. Looked normal. With boxes and a sofa.

"Same. Is that cookies I smell?" he asked excitedly. Veronica and I looked at each other. Smell. Is he a f**king werewolf?

"Are you a werewolf?" I asked. Veronica kicked me.

She laughed nervously, "She's joking."

Blondie laughed and shook his head. "No, I'm a vampire." I looked at him with a hard expression.

"Oh! Wow! Look at the time, Cast we need to leave don't we?" Veronica yelled. I flinched at nodded.

"Oh, I'm Louis by the way and this Niall!" The brunette yelled as we left. When we shut the door we slammed into something.

I looked up and saw a dude with curly hair and green familiar eyes. No. It couldn't be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS CLIFT HANGER SORRY! JUST LETTING YOU KNOW MY COWNER WROTE THIS CHAPTER! SO GO FOLLOW HER AT DANCEINGLIKEFOOLS. VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! AND CHAPTER 2 WILL BE UP SOON!

~Ali(: