Things I Hate About You

~I watched 10 things I hate you and it made me want to do this. So here it goes!~

-I hate the way you dye your hair and that it's always so soft.

-I hate the way you're always right and that we rarely talk.

-I hate how you know me like the back of your hand but mostly how you don't see anything anymore.

-I hate that you make me happy and that you make me cry.

-I hate your stupid soft lips and how I can still remember the feeling they left behind.

-I hate your damn light eyes that never seem to leave my mind.

-I hate your touch and how i can still feel it against my skin.

-I hate your scent and how you always make me feel at home.

-I hate that i never want you to leave or how i can't seem to stop talking to you.

-I hate that you always pop in my mind and bring a swirl if emotions too.

-I hate the way you look at me and how one day you can look at someone else the same way.

-I hate that you make all of my insecurities disappear when I'm with you.

-I hate that you're so intoxicating.

-I hate the way she says your name.

-I hate that none of these people compare to you or anything that you do.

-I hate that i love you more than she ever will.

-But most of all

I hate that i don't hate you.

"not even close

not even a little bit

not even at all."