Chapter One

She stares into his eyes, hungering for her every single second he saw her in her beautiful uniform. The ribbons were loose, and her underwear had become very damp. She lays on his bed, feeling the exposure of her chest all around her breasts, and soon the cool air hardens her nipples. She felt his hands rub against each side of her legs, before he smirks, whispering softly, "You're so beautiful, Mira." He says as she blushes, her voice squeaking softly. "M-Master...p-please..." She blushes as he begins to nip and lick at her neck, before kissing it.

He then brings her into a kiss of burning passion, not wanting to end what he just started. So, as he kisses her as a mere distraction, one hand slips inside her underwear, her core and clit drenched with her discharge, not yet fully her cum. She gasps through the kiss, as he rubs his fingers against her walls before plunging a finger inside her walls. She arches her back in response, as she trembles underneath him. "N-Natsu...ahhh..." She moans, as he smirks, soon unbuckling his belt as he kisses her lips over and over again. This time more firm.

As his pants start to sag down he grabs the ends of his boxers and pulls them down. He shifts Mira's skirt up, and takes off her underwear and tosses it onto the ground. "Are you ready, Mirajane?" He smirks as Mirajane throws her arms around Natsu's shoulders and nods. He aims himself at her, and soon lets his tip touch her entrance, as she begins to tense up, and he starts to enter her, slowly, in a teasing manner as she blushes, and then lets out a cry of pleasure as he thrusts himself in and out, quickly.

He kisses her as she kisses back, already starting their love making.