Prologue <3

Prologue

                   Mga bata :D Alam na ha? SPG po ito, kaya kung di nyo masisikmura, tsupe na please. Di ko kailangan ng Maria Clara dito. Alam nyo yan :)  I repeat! SPG! SPG! SPG! 

~~~

 NEEDS

WANTS

SATISFACTIONS

PLEASURE and PAIN

   All of these compromises the three letter word called SEX. It was just sex and it's far different from what they call love-making. It's only produce orgasms not babies, just pleasures NO FEELINGS INVOLVE. 

   BEST FRIENDS? That's what they call their relationship since then but their path separated when the boy moved in the states to study. She was left behind, got no one but herself. Bad? No. Tragic. Nothing good happened to her while his gone that leads her to change.

   From sweet, carefree and innocent young lady to a Beautiful Sexy Badass. A bitch, slut, whore and everyone's property. Take note. She barely sleeps alone at night.

  What if one day their paths cross again? But the boy is a man now. An ultimate Casanova, megalomaniac and sex expert and some says; he is a Greek God. 

They're both playing games where that four letter word doesn't exists. 

   What will happen to them if one day, Cupid plays his part? Would they dare to fall in-love? If yes, are they willing to know the facts about trusts and sacrifices? About pain, regrets and setting someone's free for the sake of many? Why? Because sometimes, love can't be measured by how much you are willing to sacrifice. Sometimes, it's measured by how much you're willing to let go.

In the game where both of them are playing their greatest opponent is not Cupid but themselves.

    Will love is enough to be the reason for both of them to win the game? Or will it be the reason for them to lose? 

If you we're them, would you take the risk of surrendering the last card in your hands? 

-----

A/N : Owkaaayy XD Change prologue po :D Ginawa ituu ng napakgwapo kong nak ;) haha XD 
So lahat ng nakabasa ng unang prologue, pinalitan ko na po sya and sana magustuhan nyo pa din :D 

[Feed backs <3

[Violent reactions <3

[Comment <3

[Vote <3

[Fan <3

II A C C E P T E D !!

 @Tupperware <3