Prologue

Tristan was 6 when her parents were killed. But she was raised to be a hunter. She knew enough on how to live alone and to kill a demon that she could survive. Her parents were killed by that yellow eyed bastard that killed Sam and Dean's mom. It went after her mom, then her dad because he tried to kill it. All the while she hid in a closet and was forced to watch. The only thing she has to remember them by is a pen that her dad had given her, inside the pen is a note to her. The pen also has a flash light on it and she thought that was pretty cool. But she was out hunting when she stumbled across a man. He cared for her like she was his own. This man's name was John Winchester. He took her home one night, which he doesnt usually do, because she was bleeding to death after being stabbed by a Vampire. He cared for her until she got well again. And during this time she got to know his sons, Sam and Dean. They talked and talked and became best friends. But once she got well again, she knew she would have to leave. So she left and continued hunting. She still kept in touch with John and somewhat Dean, but not so much Sam. She had heard he went off to college. Tristan was happy he was trying to put hunting behind him. She wished she could do the same. During a hunt Dean contacted her worrying about his dad. Because he had gone on a hunt and it had been a while and he thought something bad might had happened. So they met up and went to go get Sam.