Life As A Bell

Authors note:
Okay my first ever story very short but my friend said I should put it on so I am:)Hope someone will like it, give me feed back on it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Life As A Bell
Hi,my names bell. Yes I'm a bell.The ones you swing back and forth.To make noises for music.For holidays and joy.Yes I am a bell.Actually I'm a golden bell with angles on my sides.

My story begins when I was made somewhere in a factory.I was made put into a box and shipped away to be sold to someone.The days went by being put with other bells in creates flied and shipped away.

Then the day we were put on the selves.People walking by looking at you. The bell next to you pulled off the shelf in to the baskets they had and passed by.I sat waiting for my beauty to shine for someone to pick me off the shelf.

The days went by then the months being pushed to the back for newer bells to be put on the shelf.Then the holidays came by everyone wanted a bell.Ever other bell but me got picked off the shelf that day.Right across from my shelf was the clocks I knew it was almost time for the store to close.

"Excuse me is that the only bell left"?,a girl about 14 years old asked the man in the isle working on putting more products on other shelfs.
"Yes,that's the only one left".
She came and picked me up.She actually picked me up!

"Wow from the back you look ugly but now the light that reflects off of you makes you look beautiful"
Me beautiful?i feel like I'm in heaven with those words.She takes me to the cashier because the store speaker went off saying they would be closing.

Into a bag I went.It was dark out I could see the moon it was a breathtaking moment I wouldn't forget.It was the day before Christmas now and I was put into wrapping gift paper.It was dark but I knew soon I was gonna be unwrapped to meet my owners eyes.

I can hear all the other things getting unwrapped then I feel movement on my box.Paper was removed and the the light comes in then black.The black eyes of my owner looking at me a confused look then a genuine smile.
"I love it Bella it's beautiful like you"he said to the girl that bought me in the store.

Then I feel the box being opened.I think I'll be rang for the first time!
"Ring,ring,ringing the feeling of being rang for the first time the smile on his face was an angle from haven.
"We'll do you like it "?she asked I knew the answer already by the smile on his face.
"Yes it's got the most wonderful ring to it"
As a bell you would think it wouldn't matter to be taken and rang for the first time.The life of a bell is a wonderful thing.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'll I hope you liked it ,short i know but I'll try to think of a better and longer story to do next time!