Heh... oops!

Heathers POV

I was up before my parents,
If I wasn't, I would get hit. I had my uniform on. I had my teeth brushed. I also had my pitch black hair brushed and put in a long pony-tail. My bangs out and framing my face. I ate some toast and grabbed my bag,slamming the door on my way out... then I took off running. I'm on the track team and the number one runner. My long black hair flying behind me as i run with the toast in my mouth.
I see the school in the distance, so like any other girl, I speed up. I reach the front gate and it was closed, so me being me, I do a cart wheel, pushing myself up in the middle of it, then doing a backflip. When I land on school grounds, I walk to my class, being tardy as always, and see all boys staring with bloody noses in the classroom windows.
I remember that this is a new school, and I sigh, Scarlett and Skya want me to do something for the boys to show them in not a geek, so. I flip em' off.
I look up at them and see them gawking at me, I sigh again and walk into the school. Going to my classroom was easy. Introductions weren't.
You see, I may or may not be the only girl in my class. The rest are boys. And. All the boys are loud, nosey, fuck heads.
I walk in and go to the male teacher, of course, and ask him to quiet them down. He said I have to do it my self. Fuck u, Mr. Drake, fuck u.
I turn on my heel towards the fighting boys and scream.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP U FUCK HEADS!!!"

They all quiet down and shuffled to there seats, all eyeing me suspicious like.

"Now class this is the new student I was talking about, be nice to her please." Mr.Drake introduced me half way and then went back to reading porn star magazines, eww!!!

" haii, my name is Heather skye, touch me I kick your ass, and I'm number one track runner-" i was introducing myself but I was rudely interrupted by a nice gentleman in the front.
"

Excuse me but I'm the number one track runner" he smirked and I knew he felt good about himself.

I smirked as well "u wanna race?"

By then he was walking too the locker rooms, going to go change, but I was going to the track.
"HEY!!! The girls locker rooms are over there!!" A guy with dark brown hair and green eyes said, as if I was dumb.
I roll my eyes and keep walking.
**Time SkiP bRougHt to U bY a Drunk hAru**

I was sitting in the field when the boys finally came out, the dude I was gonna race with was wearing a spandex... eww!!!
I look at them and stand up, wobbling to my feet. Then I unbutton my uniform jacket and pull down my skirt, I can smell the blood in the air and I guess the wusses were watching me, heh they are lucky I have my tank top and shorts on. I pull out my phone and ear buds, putting 'demons' by imagine dragons on, then I get ready at the finish line.