Chapter 1

It was Thursday I was in my house sewing a sweater for my dad and wearing my red scarf that I always wear that's when my stepmother 'said' Rachel I need you to go to the Woods. ' Rachel said' but why stepmother ?!' Her Stepmother' because ammm..... my sister lives in the east of the forest I need to give her a gift but I can't because ammm........ I need to go to the hospital because my friend  is there I need to stay with her for 2 days 'Rachel' so I will not go with you ' Her Stepmother'yes because kids are not allowed in that hospital 'Rachel' but I can't go in the Woods I am a 6 year old I will get scared ' Her Stepmother' THAT'S IT! I tell you to help me and all you do is set here and argue with me now see what happens when your dad knows about all of this.But Rachel doesn't want any arguments in her  house so she 'says' Ok I'll go then ' Her stepmother' good choice heres the map now go do what you need to do.She takes her book  that was on the table and the map from her stepmothers hand and goes out the door then she runs to her aunts house.

                      At her aunts house    

Rachel tells her everything.Rachel' are you sure that her sister lives there?' Her aunt Luna' yeah,yeah but she is a witch.Rachel gets scared.'Luna' you will be needing some stuff I will give you them.'Rachel'but what?Her aunt took out a loaf of bread
,A piece of meat,A carton of juice,A comb and a towel 'Luna'you will be needing these 'Rachel'are these for me to eat.'Luna'
Yes,and here some gold first you will need to go to the east
and then the south it will take you a long time to go there maybe hours.' Rachel was shocked and she said What?'Luna'there will be a store there and there will be a witch that will take this gold and give you something to be safe when you go to the evil witches Castle.THE END of chapter 1 I am sorry if I am bad at writing stories it's my first time.