Isaac Abreu

(The art above was done AGES ago I'm sorry :') )

Isaac is now known as a sweet and really caring guy with a lot of flaws. But he wasn't Isaac his whole life. His real name (well.. Was his real name but he legally changed it) was Erin. He was a small, petite girl and you would never think in your entire life that she didn't feel okay in her cute body. He had an amazing and happy childhood with a healthy and really beautiful relationship with his parents and older brother. The one thing that wasn't really good in his life though was that his mom was sick all the time due to her having a super weak immune system. She couldn't go out with her children often and/or play with them, but she somehow managed to have another child, Isaacs youngest brother. A few years passed by and when Isaac was about 9 or 10, his mother passed away from having breast cancer. Isaac was shaken by this so much, he attempted suicide multiple times at a really young age. Of course he failed. The rest of his life was complicated. His teenage years were the worst ones. He was still exploring his sexuality and gender at that time, being a cis girl made him uncomfortable since he grew up around 3 male individuals and only 1 female. He saved up money for a top surgery which he had when he was 19 and started taking T when he was 20. He finally felt good in his body though he still looked feminine and very petit. His father and younger brother were and still are super supportive of him but his older brother disapproves of him changing his sex and sexual preference, since hes a raging Catholic and hates people like Isaac. (I'm not saying all catholic people are like this, this is just how the story goes and I know not one but 6 catholics who hate the LGBTQ+ community)
But when he finally was an independent adult at about 23 years of age, he met his future husband. Well, he met him not in the nicest way possible since the poor guy was on hard drugs and pulled a knife on Isaac, but he wanted to help him so he took him home to care for the poor dude who was Alex (Alex belongs to @/palemoths on Instagram).

I guess that's it, I had fun. Maybe at least one person here knows him but whatever thanks for reading guys heh bye