Chapter 1

After a car ride that seemed like forever, you finally got to Vidcon.

You trembled with excitement as you paid your Uber driver and got out of the car. This was your first time at Vidcon.

You had just reached two million subscribers and had grown a dedicated and active fanbase.

"Y/N!" Cheyenne, your best friend and fellow Youtuber, called. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and scurried behind her into the building.

You were overwhelmed by the crowds surging through the halls.

"C'mon, there's a creator hang out in the back," Cheyenne shouted over all the voices as she led me through the building.

** p.o.v change

We eventually reached the area that restricted access from regular people. This was the creator space.

"Top of the morning to ya! (Is this what Sean says? Idk)" Cheyenne called to the group of Youtubers. She was bigger than me in the YouTube industry, so she knew more people.

"Oy, hey Chey!" Sean said enthusiastically, wrapping her into a bear hug. I stood there, awkwardly observing them with surprise. I didn't know Cheyenne knew such big Youtubers.

"This must be the friend you've been talking about," Sean turned to me and winked, causing Cheyenne to giggle and roll her eyes.

"Sean, this is Y/N. She just hit two million subs," Cheyenne said. I blushed.

"That's cool man! I remember when I had that many subs," Sean said, offering me his hand. I smiled and shook it gratefully.

"C'mon Y/N," Cheyenne urged me along. "Let's go meet some other Youtubers."

During the span of time I met a lot of Youtubers. I was talking to Markiplier and we were really getting along until a familiar face stepped in.

"Hey Markimoo," A sarcastic voice rang in my ears. It was too similar to something, but then I realized. A lean man wrapped his arm around Mark while adjusting his own glasses.

IDubbbz.

I hated him and his friend group. They were offensive and gross and didn't deserve to be at Vidcon. I especially hated IDubbbz, and how he tried to ruin people and their ideas with his own.

My stomach tied into a knot as I remembered an online incident I had with him. He tweeted something and I responded with a snarky remark, calling him a dumbass. He responded, calling me a "feisty lil thing" from Jinx's video.

He grinned at me and said, "Look, it's the feisty lil thang," He smirked, trying to touch my shoulder. I smacked his hand away and rolled my eyes.

"Ian, this is-"

"Oh I know Y/N," Ian chuckled. "She got a little triggered on Twitter."

"Can you not?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, sweetheart," He winked. Anger boiled through my body.

"Y/N!" I was thankful to hear Cheyenne's voice, calling me.

"It was nice meeting you Mark," I said pleasantly, avoiding eye contact with Ian as I walked back towards her.

"Ohmygod, you just talked to IDubbbz," She breathed.

"You sound like he's like the dreamiest man alive," I rolled my eyes once again.

"Well, look at him!" She laughed. "He's so hot."

I turned back to look at him. He wasn't that bad looking, but my motto was that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

He turned around and winked at me, and my face burned with embarrassment.

"Thanks a lot, Cheyenne," I grumbled, turning back to her.

"You really don't like him, do you?" Cheyenne smiled.

"Not a bit," I laughed as we danced along with the music.

***

"Y/N!"A young fan rushed towards me with her cell phone out. "Can I get a picture?"

"Of course," I smiled warmly.

"I'll take it for you," A gentle low voice came from behind me.

"Oh thank-" I spun around to see a smirking Ian, holding out his hand.

"IDubbbz!" The girl squealed.

"Sayy," Ian said, holding out the camera to take a picture. I tried to smile through my disgust.

The girl laughed as he snapped a photo and handed her back the phone.

"Y/N, can you take a photo of me and IDubbbz?" She asked hopefully.

"Of course," I grit my teeth through a fake smile as I took her phone.

I quickly snapped a picture and handed her back her phone. She said thank you and ran off, leaving Ian and I alone.

I started to rush away, but I heard his footsteps trailing behind at a quicker pace.

I reached a quiet hallway and thought I was safe until I turned around and launched right into him.

"Christ!" I yelled in shock as I pushed away and almost tripped.

"Chill out, doll," He said, irritating you even more.

"I don't know what your problem is, but you need to leave me alone," I snapped.

"I'm just trying to be friendly," He cracked a grin.

"Shut up," I groaned.

"Make me," He winked.

"No," I said in disgust.

"You really dislike me, do you?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. He looked like he usually did, but I could see the stress in his eyes.

"Ok, Ian, what do you really want? You keep bugging me, for goodness sake."

I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes suspiciously as he hovered over me, his tall lean figure intimidating me secretly.

It wasn't even a few seconds later when his lips crashed onto mine. I wanted to pull away at first, but his lips pulled me with him, my arms uncrossing and slowly resting on his chest. My eyes fluttered open as his lips disconnected from mine.

"I hate you," I murmured softly.

He chuckled as he left me in the hallway, questioning my morals.

**AN: So that was the first chapter! I don't know if I'm gonna continue this unless a lot of people like it, but thanks for reading!