Who am I?

Yet another beautiful day in West field, OH. It was about 6:30am and my first day of my sophomore year at West field High. I am the kind of person who lays in bed till the last minute before walking up for school. I'm 16 and barely know who I am, I live a simple life consumed by listening to music and singing along at the top of my lungs because no one understands me.

"CHLOEEE!!!! Get up or you'll miss the bus." My Dad yells from his bedroom.

I take my sweet time getting dressed and head out the door. I get to the bus stop and see the usual upper class men that I do my best to avoid and tucked away to the side is a girl I'd never seen before. She was pretty and not the usual stuck up bimbo pretty I mean actual pretty. I noticed the way she smiled and the way her eyes lit up. She sat two rows in front of me on the bus but I could smell her perfume lingering in the air. After 30 minutes of mixed conversations we arrive at the shit hole I call school with everyone rushing to get off the bus I bump into her.

"Hey I'm so sorry about that." I say embarrassed.

"It's alright. By the way my names Dillion." She replys.

"I'm Chloe, I haven't seen you around here before?"

"Yeah I just moved in with my dad" she says. "Do you maybe wanna have lunch with me, I dont know anyone yet?"

"Yeah I would like that, Let me see your schedule." She hands me her schedule.

"Looks like we have Health and English together, Mr. Greg is our health teacher he gives out lots of homework and never takes late stuff and Mr. Davis is our English teacher and he's really fun.

"Thanks for telling me about them I feel a little better about starting here" She says waving as the bell rings for first period.

As I watch her walk away I find myself thinking about how beautiful she is, I watch her smile and brush her hair behind her ear as she disappears into the classroom and then the tardy bell rings and I realize I'm alone in the hallway.