My First "Fake" Coming Out

The first story I'm going to share is my own:

In 5th grade, I was told by another friend that one of my best friends was bi. At this point in my life, I didn't know what bisexuality was, but I wanted to know. I told my friend that I was bi so that she could tell me what it really was. She said to me, "so you like girls too?" I replied yes, even though I had the BIGGEST crush on this guy in our class. "Prove it," she said to me. She was sleeping over at my house this day because we lived in the same apartment building. She said, "touch me," and I had no idea what to do. I was 10 for crying out loud...

So, unknowingly, I softly put my hand on the front of her shirt near her chest. 

"No," she said, "like this," Just then, she put her hand up my shirt and started to feel my pre-puberty chest. Nothing happened, she didn't even touch my nipples. 

The next day at school, she passed around a rumor that we made out in a closet... 

I was humiliated. I knew that I shouldn't have tried to find out what bisexuality was by pretending to be, but honestly, I don't even think she knew was it was either... 

5 years after this whole incedent, I came out as bisexual. Oh, how the tables have turned.

Now, being in the LGBT community, I get into arguments/debates about bisexuality with ignorant people.

(note: since I first came out as bisexual, I have found who I really am...)