The bug wish

If you could wish for anything in the world you wouldn't wish to be a bug (a Mayfly to be exact they are these funny looking moth thingys with two tails) would you? (ritoracal question), well this is exactly what Amber Willows wished for, but what she didn't know was that once a mayfly always a mayfly. So here's the story of Amber Willows and her amazing adventure.

Book 1

Chapter1

The wish

"mum I'm going down to the creek to meet Mel (short for Melissa)" I yelled, Amber and Melissa have been friends since they were toddlers and they always tell each other everything, they are now both 16 and are in high school.

But when I get to the creek I dont find Mel but an old man wearing a funny looking hat and a long dress, which isweird coz I thought only girls were meant to wear dresses, he was also holding something orange in his hands it sort of looked like a pair of sunglasses but I just ignored him and started looking for Mel but after about 5 minutes of looking for her the weird old man came up to me and handed me the sunglasses I didn't know what for but I took them anyway and I asked him what they were for but all hhe says is wish, I have no idea what that is supposed to mean so I turn around and start to walk off but then I realise I forgot to say thankyou but when I turn around he is gone.

When I get home I call Mel to ask her why she didn't show up, but all I get is her voice mail, shit, I think to myself I wanted to tell her about the creepy old man and the sunglasses, oh well I guess I'll just tell her at school tommorow.

If you are reading this you obviously liked my story enough to read it all but if you didn't like it feel free to post a comment to say what you didn't like about it. But if you did happen to like it pls post a comment or vote or r do something to say that u liked it and if enough people like the story so far then I will probably write more I am even thinking of writing a series of 'A Bug Wish' so pls tell me if you like it or not!

Mittens out.