Authors note: 1.

Hi again my lovelies! I'm coming at you again with yet another story. Too many, right!? Well this one is going to be classified as a short story. It will have few chapters, but each chapter will be pretty long. I'm trying to get chapter one to 10,000 words or more, a long shot. I know. But I like difficult ;)
Anywho, I hope you enjoy the story. It's probably gonna be pretty cliche as well as most of my stories. Whoops. My bad. I talk a lot, as you can probably tell. But, I just want this to be known... I'm slacking I know. But so far, my first chapter is already at almost 6,000 words. And I'm liking where my story is heading and I hope you guys will too :)
I'm trying to differentiate my characters from my other stories, so this will take a little longer to write. I don't have a for sure set date, but I'm shooting for sometime in 2018. That way I can have more chapters written and can have a publishing schedule. I will also still be working on my other stories as well. I hope you all give me a chance. Also, the description and title are just rough drafts at the moment 😬 I always struggle with those.

Much love,
Laney.

Title: Believe in us.

Description: Kenley Ross, a beautiful, hardheaded, supernatural obsessed girl who had her heart broken by her best friend. She put up walls, quit letting people in. But, what happened when Her once best friend comes crashing back in her life. He begins to destroy the walls that she has spent so much time keeping up, especially from him. He caused her to change herself, again. For better or for worse.

Ryder Rhodes, quarterback at riverfeild high, charming, gorgeous, and head over heels in love with a girl who's heart he shattered. He will do anything in the world to make it up to her. But in reality, what happens when the two begin speaking again, what happens when Kenley gets her explanation she's been dying for, when Ryder gets his dream girl back in his grasp.

This is a story about a girl, a boy, and a beat up '70 Chevelle that the two built together. What happens when the high school drama, football, and queen bees all collide? Find out in this funny, heart warming short teen fiction.