Bedtime Stories with One Direction

This is a play about One Direction that I wrote last year, and I thought I should post it. Suggestions will be appreciated and don't forget to vote and comment. Love You all. .

Characters

Kimberly:  just another girl who is obsessed with One Direction.

Alisha:  another girl who is obsessed with One Direction and she gets jealous of Kimberly when she finds out that she won a bunch of things from a secret contest that One Direction held about a week ago.

One Direction:  five boys who formed a band when they were contestants of the UK X Factor.

Louis: the oldest of one Direction, but yet he is the most immature out of all of them.

Harry: the flirty one of One Direction and the one that most fans are obsessed with..

Niall: the blonde of One Direction who's Irish and loves to eat food.

Zayn: the bad boy of the band One Direction who has a huge ego and loves to look at himself in the mirror.

 Liam: the most calm out of One Direction.

Setting:

Kimberly's room is small and cozy. It has a bunch of One Direction posters. The walls are painted purple.

The living room is gigantic with many posters and a beanbag chair in the middle. The walls are painted red and black.

The den is basically a small room that gives you a view of the neighborhood.

The kitchen is small with wooden tables and chairs. It has one window.

Bergenline Avenue is where most Union City people go to shop during the weekends. It is very popular and this is where Kimberly and Alisha meet for the first time.

 I.i.

My Room

It's late at night and Kimberly is about to go to sleep, when she hears a knock at her bedroom door.

Kimberly: "Who could that be?"

I ponder to myself as who that familiar voice could belong to.

Louis: "Knock, knock"...

Kimberly: "Who's there?"

Nobody answers, but Kimberly hears someone trying to open up her bedroom door and she starts to get distraught. All of a sudden, her door bursts open and she sees five familiar lads standing near her bed.

Kimberly: "Oh my god, oh my god, you're... you're them... you're One Direction!"

One Direction: "Why yes, yes we are".

Harry: "I think she busted my eardrum with her screaming".

Kimberly: "Oh, I am so sorry".

Harry: "It's okay, I'm fine".

Kimberly: "What brings you here"?

Zayn: "Well, the band had a secret contest and you were the secret winner".

Kimberly: "So, I won the contest and now you lads are here?"

Niall: "Yes, and you also won backstage passes to our next concert here at the Izod Center".