PART 1

"Here's your order~see you again" I said with a smile plastered on my face and waved my customer goodbye as they leave the cafe.

My name is min sohye and I'm 17 this year. I'm working in my cousin's cafe during the school holidays to earn some pocket money to buy albums and merchandises. Yes!! I'm a kpop fan and I'm a huge fan of min yoongi aka suga in BTS.

"sohye ah~ let's close the shop and go for dinner~"my cousin said from the kitchen.

"Chakaman, unnie we haven't finish selling the cakes and macaroons yet....are you sure you want to close the shop now??"I asked her with a shocked face.

"Yeah yeah, let's go dongsaeng~ we can bring that home as dessert after dinner tonight~" she said while removing her apron.

"Okay then...if you say so" I replied while packing the desserts.

---------------------1 hour later---------------------

"Unnie ah, are you nuts?! It's so expensive!!!" I cried while looking through the menu while she rolled her eyes and said.

"Come on sohye, it's your birthday today!! I'm supposed to treat you to dinner you know"

"Ahh thanks unnie!!!"I said while giving her a wink.

"Here's your salary. You can buy around 6 albums with this amount okay~saengil chukhahae~" she handed the money to me with a bright smile which make me feel happy to have such a cousin.

After dinner, I told my cousin to go home first and I'll come later as I wanted to go to the shop near by to see if the latest album by BTS is still available.

"That would be 470000 won, miss" the cashier said politely as she wrap up my albums. I handed her exact and walked out of the shop happily.

As I was walking home, I hear footsteps behind me. It seemed to be following me, I was scared and fastened my pase, hoping to get home faster.

"THUMP" I was hit on the back of my neck and I fell to the ground. The person carried me bridal style and the last thing I saw was his pure blue eyes.

OMG!! Sohye just got kidnapped?! Who was her kidnapper and why?? What will happen to sohye?? Will she return home someday?? Or will she stay with her kidnapper.....forever