f1 mad

"So I'm Jake and love to watch formula 1, it's basically my life so yeah I love it. Oh I'm 12 year's old and go to rightwood school my hobbies  besides f1 is football,cricket,hockey,Rugby and speedway. I have four annoying brothers, but luckily I'm the oldest and tell them what to do. When I was about ten I got to go to the English f1 race at Silver stone     race way, I'm .  fourteen and nearly fifteen my youth was really good until my grandma died on the 23 August 2013. It was very hard to recover from her death and my grandpa lives with us. My favourite f1 racer is Fernando Alonso, but Mark Webber is also very good as well. I really want to go to the Singapore f1 track because it's at night and I've never been to a race in the night."

"In my bedroom you can hardly see the walls because there covered in Alonso pictures and. posters. I think this is a good time to tell you a little bit more about my life. So there is this girl I like and have liked since year 7 and I really want to ask her out, but the only problem is I get all nervous when I try and speak to her, well that's normal because she is the most hottest girl in the school and I get to sit next to her in all our subjects. Everyone is really jealous of me and will do anything to get me to move chairs with them. Once a boy came up to me and was offering me £100, but I didn't accept because I had the best seat in the class. The bell just went for lunch which was 50 minutes and so me and my friends went to the local Fish and chips shop and got a fish cake each with a bottle of iron brew, I'm quite surprised they let me by 3 of them.

So we had about 10 minutes left of lunch and I said to my friends I'm going to ask Adelaide out. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you her name which is Adelaide Wright.