Chapter 1

Andy's Pov. 

"God Andy are you even paying attention!" Selena hissed at me. Selena was my girlfriend of 4 months. She was stubborn, uptight, and slightly annoying. Yet, I  was dating her. Trust me I had a reason. I wasn't the most popular kid ever and then when I started dating Selena I instantly was. It sucks using her but hey I can't help it I don't wanna be the loner again.

"No Selena I wasn't what were you saying again?" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice. It's been like this for a while me not listening to Selena and her getting annoyed with it.  

"The dance it's this Friday are we going or not?" She huffed in anger. 

"No sel I have to work I'm sorry." It wasn't a lie I actually DID have to work. I worked at Hot Topic in the mall and I took the Friday shift purposely so I wouldn't have to go to that stupid dance. I almost felt bad for Sel because she would bother me about it and I would say I might go but never ended up going. 

"Whatever," She sighed. "Have fun."  After that she just walked away from me. 

Sighing in frustration I slammed my locker shut and started walking down the hall. Halfway into the journey home I bumped into someone and they fell. 

"Watch were your-" Midway through my sentence I realized it was Steven. She was back. Steven had left because her mother got a promotion and the rest of the family had to move to Florida with her mom. I had a crush on Steven before she left and I still do. Now I know you're thinking why the hell is her name steven? Well, her parents thought differently were different and had no trouble expressing it. When she was born she derived the name Steven. I helped her up and smiled a real smile. Hardly something I can ever do.

"Steven what are you doing back I thought you moved?" I gleamed smiling like an idiot . 

"Nice to see you to Andrew." She joked. 

"HEY!" I laughed, "No one calls me Andrew!" 

"Oh the irony isn't it Andy?" Steven laughed and hugged me. Woah I missed her. 

"Whatever Styles now you're back for good?" I smiled and hugged her back.

"Yep no more getting rid of me Richards." 

I laughed and said "Alright Styles I gotta go call me later" 

She just nodded and walked off. She was back. How was I gonna tell her about Selena? How can I stay around her when she makes me act like a foolish 12 year old experiencing love for the first time? I wanted her though. I wanted Steven because she wasn't the same as all the girls at my school. And then it hit me, 

I want the different girl.

a/n on the side is a gif of what andy looks like so yeah in the next chapter it'l be steven