Bloody Surprises(Eyeless Jack x Jeff the Killer)

Jeff sat in his room,stabbing at some cardboard,purely out of boredom. He pouted and looked at his best friend,"Smile, what do I do?! I can't just outright tell him that I'm in love with him!"He grumbled.

Smile started to bark at him, then stood and went over to his owner tiredly, lazily licking Jeff's hoodie in the spot where his kidneys would be. Jeff beamed," That's a great idea, baby boy!" He laughed heartily and hugged his dog who wagged his tail,licking the male's cheek.

Hours later, Jack came back from getting kidneys and had a gift behind his back. "Hey, Jeff! Come downstairs!"He smiled to himself as he waited, hoping this would work.

Jeff took a deep breath and walked down,a blush dusting his  ghost white cheeks. "Um, Jack, I...I wanna tell you something. Can I? It's important. Earlier, I urm gotcha  something when I went killing. " He laughed nervously and held out a big bowl of kidneys,the bowl in the shape of a heart.

"Aw thanks, Jeff. I got some things too."He admitted,taking the bowl and setting it down. He handed Jeff a knife set, jelly, and white roses that were splattered with blood. Jack smirked as the younger male's face went crimson,"Jeff, will you go out with me?"

Jeff blinked before nodding with a small grumble, "That's what I wanted to tell you!" He huffed out before allowing a smile to slip onto his carved cheeks, "Thank you for my presents."

He scooped Jeff up, "You brat. Should have been quicker if you wanted to ask me out." He smirked, starting to munch on one of the kidneys from the bowl as he held the younger male in his arms.

Jeff stuck his tongue out at Jack, "Careful with that nickname or I might just hafta earn it~" He teased back. 

The grey-skinned brunette growled at Jeff before kissing him,hard, "Love to see you try, cutie~."He grinned,watching Jeff's face go a shade of a pink. 

Jeff only sputtered in response before trying to get out of his arms, clearly embarrassed.