Nobody Important

I stare out in the open as the cool wind roughly blows through my hair. Tears fall down my isolated face, im preparing for the ending of the rest of my life. My thoughts are caving in. Just do it. No. Yes. No. Just jump already!!! You ravishing girl!! I lift one foot in the air and i feel a drift of air almost pulling me to the oceans sea level. This is it. Im going to die. Goodbye. "Stop" I heard him. "Why should i? Im nobody important."

                                               ----------------------------^~^---------------------------

We have a choice to live or exist. But what if i dont want either? God, im so ungrateful, is that all i am though? What about, worthless, pitifull, not good enough? You forgot those. That night at the cliff could have been it for me. He stopped me. Stopped me from what all i wanted; happiness. I cried that night  i couldnt stop. It was all built inside and was finally escaping. The truth is part of me wanted him to stop but the other part wanted me to keep going. For those who choose to live choose to represent who they are and for those to exist, now, they understand that they are already here and will continue to live on.

Disperse of immunity and cold hearts. Shall i refuse to die or shall i accept the pleasure? Compromised positions are unwanted in the valley of unity. Torn hollow grounds dispite the world tearing down i can no longer be here. I tried you know, I tried to be happy but after awhile it got harder and harder until i gave up.

I stare out into the open what am i doing here? My thoughts tell me one thing but i do another. I feel the blood trickling down my open wrists. I half smile to myself. I almost feel at ease when i think about it. Someday none of this will matter and ill just be a story unread to the death of society....