A Pirates Life (yaoi)

Here we go. My first story! Please comment as much as possible and hope you enjoy!

*******************************

Main POV

Crap. I hate these perverts. They're so persistent. As if I'd let them 'get' me. I'm running as fast as I possibly could and

BAM

I fall backwards and land on my butt. hard."ow" i exclaim. I look up from where I'm sitting to see a guy with short brown hair and beautiful, golden eyes looking down at me. He had to be around 18.

I don't really know much about 'love' and stuff but I knew enough to know I like him. I guess that makes me bi since I'm a guy.

"are you ok?" he asks looking at me with concern. Oh my god! I even like his voice!

I Jump up abruptly as I hear the pounding of shoes on pavement coming from behind me. Damn. Now there's two things I'm pissed off at. 1. The perverts caught up and 2. This dude is 6'2" at least! I happen to be only 5'6" and I'm 16! I have black hair that goes to my shoulders and looks blue in the light, have powder blue eyes, and kinda look girly. Damn. This guy makes me look like a weakling! Sigh.

WAIT!

Why am I thinking about this now!? I have to run! "sorry" I yell as I run past him. I'm sad to leave him there but I had to go and didn't want to get him involved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyler's POV

Here I am. In the middle of a street thinking 'how am I going to find someone I don't even know?' when someone runs into me from behind. I turn around to yell at them but as soon as I lay my eyes on him, I couldn't speak. he looked angelic. The light was shining on his blue, tinted black, hair and his soft big eyes. He didn't look very strong since he was only 5'6" and didn't seem to have any muscles.

I knew then, that I love this boy.

"are you ok?" I ask concerned and yearning to hear his voice

Instead of answering he jumps to his feet looking scared and I wonder what he was running from.

Just then he darts past me yelling "sorry" over his shoulder. Hmm.... I wonder.. He has a little resemblance too... WAHH?! Could HE be the one I've been searching for? Only one way to find out.

*******************************

so?! I'm so excited! Questions will be answered in the next few chapters such as: who is Kyler looking for and why? And what is the main character's name? Any other questions? If so comment them and I'll answer them in the next chapter. Thanks ;)