The Second Generation

"It's hard, really hard. We're- was, best mates, I was the closest to him out of the other four.We did everything together." 

Zayn Malik explains in the interview. After hearing the news that his best friends, just married, was in a wreck, ending with Niall Horan dieing on scene, causing an uproar. Fans and even the ones who didn't like the band are all mourning. Horan had just been married to Melody Paige Horan 30 minutes prior to the tragic wreck. Sadly, the band all agreed they couldn't quite be a band without the Irishman.

"Everyone had to love Niall- he was so funny to be around and hear his jokes or laugh. Even if someone- or all of us was having a bad day he would crack a joke and we'd be better. And when him and Melody started dating he would tell me everything and how lucky he was. Then he found out they were having twins. He was so happy. And then the wedding. But now... he's..... he's..... I'm s-orry. I can't.

Melody watched the rest, Harry coming on next.

"I don't really remember life without the aways happy Niall. He had some of the best jokes. He cared for everything, everyone, band mates, friends, family, and mostly Melody and the twins. He was having a perfect life. The one every guy dreams of- the one with a perfect wife, kids, and job. It's really hard to talk about it. I can still remember the minute he ran ad told me about the he ran into that day. I never thought she would marry him and give birth to his twins and be there when- he- when he.... (camera goes black.)

(Louis)

"My best memory of Niall would have to be when we was without Melody and the twins, and he would always start laughing at his phone, and when I would look over, it would be a picture of one of the  twins doing something. Everything that he saw, the boys, their toys, or something always brought a smile to his face. When we went on X- Factor and came out third, we knew it wasn't the end to us. It was the beginning, and I know this isn't the end to Niall, he's saying 'see you later guys, bring me some food when you see me.'

Melody wiped the tears that had fallen and went on to watch Liam.

"I don't really want to talk about it, but the others have. Niall was the adorable one, even though most of the fans liked Harry or Zayn or Louis, Niall always had a smile on around his face. I really don't think I can do this. Niall, if you can hear me, I love you man, I'll see you one day."

(Melody)

"My life was never easy, never. I lived by myself. My dad in California. I had almost died the day Niall found me. And I want to take back the things I did to myself that day, but I wouldn't, because that led me and Niall to each other somehow. It hurts. He was my bestfriend, boyfriend, fiance, husband, and now he's gone. I know he's physically gone, but he's always with me, I have two of him now. I don't know what I'm going to tell them when they start asking for Niall. I don't want them to have to. I just.. I just want my Niall back"

Melody watched herself on the tv screen, break down, and then she started to cry too. She was by herself with Adam and Tray. No more Niall.

Niall is gone, and it is going to be a long time before she can think about being ok.

So yes, this is the sequel to Come Back. I know I said I wasn't going to but I thought of this idea of it not being quite a fan-fic and still being connected to this story. Obviously Niall is not coming back. It's going to be  Harry, Liam, Nialls, Zayns, Louis' children story. <3 I hope you like it, because I like the idea I have for it.