The Hair

The rushing wind of her hair flew as if it were a majestic horse. The only thing inspired him to go talk to her. He was nervous. My name is Josh and I am in love with Hazel. My friends ship us as Jazel or Hosh.

I'm always dazzled by her in the halls, not stalking if you know the person. Well, I don't know her but you get the point.

Until one day I had the nerve to talk to her during history.

It started as the classic, dropping my pencil. She turned to pick it up for me and our eyes met. The deep brown eyes looked into mine.

"You dropped this, clutz", Hazel said as she laughed. "Um...yeah, thanks", I said. "I'm kidding. Hi, my names Hazel Hones, whats yours?", said Hazel. "My name is Josh, Josh Anderson", I said. Then the bell rang just as she was going to sit next to me.

Tomorrow shall be the day I thought.

Yeah, well that didn't happen. Turns out she lives three blocks away from me, and she was selling mango lassi. I was home alone so I ran to the door and looked through the peephole. THERE SHE WAS.

Nonetheless, she was knocking. I ran to the door, tussled my hair, and unlocked the door. "Sup", I said. "Oh, you live here?", Hazel said. "Been here for my whole life, 15 years, um..so..would you like to come in?", I said. "Sure", Hazel said.
Okay, keep your cool. Your whole relationship depends on this moment.