The Entire Story

Gogo walked across the street to her college, the San Fransokyo Institute of Tech. She was a student who went there and was majoring in Engineering and Industrial Design. Unlike her usual speed demon pace, Gogo walked sluggishly towards the school. Gogo swung her bag round and round her wrist.In her black leather bag was her phone, a notebook, her homework, and a letter. A love letter. Gogo felt the weight of the letter, as if it were the world. And to her, it was. She had fallen in love with Wasabi without even knowing it. It really had started with the game that Honey Lemon had proposed. It might have even been before that. She wasn't sure. All she knew was that it ate her up inside, clawing like a caged animal struggling to get free. 

Instead of walking into her school, to continue to work on her project, and to upgrade her supersuit (She was a, she turned around and walked into the Lucky Cat Cafe. She greeted Aunt Cass with a friendly nod, and slipped into a booth. She looked at her shaking hands and thought back to the day of the sleepover.

Everyone had wanted to have a hangout at Fred's house, and it was fun. Then rain started. Heavy and hard it came down. Closing down roads, causing floods, the rain reminded Gogo of how she realized she was in love with Wasabi. Fast, heavy and oh-so unexpected. The only good that came out of it was that everyone had to stay over. Heathcliff the Butler had the seamstress, Mary quickly create some clothing. Everyone but Gogo and Honey chose cotton for their pajamas. While the boys were comfortable in their cotton clothing, Gogo and Honey were living it up, as the smooth silky fabric they chose rubbed against their arms softly. The seamstress, who could also be known as a miracle worker, designed the clothes to fit everyone's personality, probably from what Fred had told her. Gogo's pajamas were pure black, with melancholy purple boldly standing out. The pajamas fit loosely and were super comfortable by Gogo's standards. Wasabi had sagey-coloured sweats and a wasabi-colored sweatshirt to go with. The sweatshirt had black zig zags that looked a lot like his regular sweater. He seemed to like them.Tadashi and Fred both wore the same thing, ash grey sweatpants and sweatshirts, looking like true college students.Out of all of the pajamas, Honey Lemon's was the most extravagant and the most like her. She had an onsie with a base color of cherry pink. It had brown stars and yellow swirls that flowed all over the place. Seems like Fred had been talking about Honey a lot.

Everyone was shuffling to their designated rooms. But soon, a loud screech from Honey Lemon sent everyone scrambling to the living room. Honey was there waiting with a cryptic, no actually down right sinister smile.

"Guys...." Honey's voice trailed off.

"Yes? Is there something wrong?" Fred answered, his face lighting up as he looked at Honey Lemon.

"Let's play a game. Truth or Dare." Honey smirked and the effect it had was amazing.

Fred turned red, Tadashi and Wasabi looked suspicious and Gogo just raised an eyebrow at her.

"Please...." Honey pleaded. She pouted her lips and her eyes held tears that threatened to spill over, like a waterfall.

The resolve of everyone, including Gogo's crumbled and Honey's face changed to one of a grinning cheshire cat, knowing she had won with the puppy face she had been perfecting for years. 

Everyone gathered in a perfect circle, because unless it was perfect, Wasabi wouldn't be able to concentrate. Gogo surprisingly arranged everyone into a perfect circle.

"How did you do that" Wasabi questioned, his gentle voice filled with awe.

"Have you seen my project? I need a perfect circle to create the least amount of resistance. It wasn't hard to do here.", unlike Gogo's usual tough, hard-as-nails voice, her voice took on a softer tone, and Wasabi's praise caused her cheeks to become dusted with a light blush.