The beginning

Past: Freshman year

This was the beginning of the best year to come because....I met my future best friend. Riley.

🌸✨Jasmine's POV✨🌸

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* "Shut up alarm" I turned off the alarm. "Huuuuuh....it's freshman orientation" Then I got in the shower, brushed my teeth, and then put on my uniform.

"Jazzy, sweetie, are you ready for high school?!?!?!?" says my mom. My mom was freaking out because I was "growing up too fast". I was always her little baby but now I am all grown up and all ready to take on the real world!!!!

"Yes, mom and please don't embarrass me when you drop me off ...okay?"

"I have to take some pictures because today is a great day, It's your first day of high school."

"MOOOOOMMMMM, really...?!?!?!?!" say Jasmine

We take a few pictures then get in the car to drive to school.

"Love you, Jas and have a great day at school" and then she gets out the car and gives me a kiss and a hug.

Now I look like a momma's girl cause my mom keeps giving me kiss and hugs "Mom, stop...your totally embarrassing me" saying this while pushing her away lightly. "Bye, Mom and see you later, alligator". My mom and I always did those corny things like "goodbye, butterfly", it was just our thing.

"In a while, crocodile." says my mom while slowly driving away.

Then I walk into the school seeing all the other freshman from the different school. I really new because we just moved from Los Angeles, California to Decatur, Georgia. I was very shy and didn't want to talk to no one.

I got my schedule and went straight to my 1st period. It was honors reading because I was a pretty smart kid. When I got to my class, I see all the student looking at me, I guess I was late or something.

"Oh Miss Cooper, please sit" said Mrs. Parker, so I sat.

I sat by this nice girl named Riley Davison. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She had a head of brunette hair, hazel eyes, and was very much taller than me.

An hour later: *RING* *RING* *RING* the bell ranged and I rushed out of the class then Riley came and talk to me while going down the hall.

At the end of the day, we hang out some more. I already knew I was going to be very close friends with her...but we turned out to be besties. For that whole week, we hang out non-stop and that is when the friendship started.

Thanks for reading and that is the end of part 1......❣❣❣

Also, a new chapter comes out every Thursday....❣❣