Is this a dream??

Chapter 1

Paige's POV

I am starting to yell at Nick and Nick is yelling at me loud! I don't know why he is mad all I could hear was something about Brandon and Twitter. He is still yelling and then boom he hits me! Right in the face. I am on the ground bleeding and all I can hear is my self crying.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to." Nick keeps saying.

Brooke's POV

I was eating my breakfast and I heard Paige and Nick yelling at each other which was not normal. This never happens Paige and Nick have been dating for 6 months and have not gotten into a fight. All of a sudden the room goes quick and I hear Paige crying and Nick says sorry. I run outside. When I get outside Paige is on the floor bleeding. I yell at Nick to get out and then I hear cops so I run in the front to see that the cops have Nick and the ER person is running for Paige.

I think to my self "Is this a dream?"

Maddie's POV

Chloe and I are having a sleepover and we want another sleepover so we are waiting for her mom to call. We hear the phone ring thinking it is Chloe's mom running down stairs all happy. Then we hear Brooke's voice come on the phone.

We asks her "What's wrong Brooke?"

"Paige is in the hospital and my mom and dad are out of town and Paige can't talk and hear anything!" Brooke says crying.

"We will be there soon!" Chloe said.

Chloe and Maddie texted their moms and told them that they are going to visit Paige in the hospital and told them to pick them up at 4:00.

PNORTON1234 talking:

Hey I hope you like this story I am sorry if I don't update a lot but I will try every week!!! Try to figure out what the next chapter is going to be please comment and like!!!