Kori's Basketball

Chapter 1. Who is Kori?

General POV:

It was a usual practice day for he Seirin basketball team, freshmen against seniors, Kuroko and Kagami kicking butt like normal. For most it would seem normal but a few of the seniors and Riko seemed to be off today, zoning out and often captured in deep thought, for what reason was unknown to the lower class men and they didn't questions it, just going along with the slightly choppy flow of practice. That was, until, Kagami got fed up with practice since he couldn't train to his full abilities with how the upperclass men were playing.

"Riko, why are you all out of it today?! We might as well not have practice!" The tall redhead exclaimed, his face looking slightly angered and disappointed. Kagami put his ball down-not so gently- and looked Riko in the eye.

The female coach looked at him blankly for a moment, before snapping out of it, "Eh? I didn't tell you guys huh? Today we're getting an assistant coach, occasional player and manager. That is, if they get here." Riko explains with an irk mark on her face, "Kori's late again. Hyuuga do you know why?" She questions, wanting to see her friend again.

"Sorry Riko, Kori didn't tell me anything, she wasn't in class either today." Junpei Hyuuga replies, pushing his glasses up, "One can only guess with Kori." He finishes, his eyes making contact with the freshman. "Be ready for amazing talent and coaching abilities as well as a strange attitude and personality. Our assistant coach and athletic trainer is one of a kind."

'It can't be her can it? Kori Yuki, where have you been?' The light blue haired shadow thought to himself, a slightly puzzled look on his face as he thought of his former teammate and schoolmate.

"Who the hell is Kori? Where is he?!" Kagami questions, being cut off as the gym door opens and a figure rushes in wearing a baggy sweatshirt and basketball shorts as well as very nice basketball shoes on their feet.

The figure turned to face them, a slight smile on their face as they saw Tetsuya, the figure's old schoolmate and teammate from Teiko middle before turning to face Kagami. "Who ever said I was a guy? I hope you didn't make me sound ugly Ri-chan and Hyuuga-kun."

~~~~~~~

I know that this is really short, but this is the first-ish chapter and I will be making all the next chapters longer, just wanted to introduce you to Kori.