Chapter One; Closets

A have lots of fears. Especially when it comes to being locked in closets by my little sister.
"FAWN, LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I banged on the door uselessly and listened to my bratty sister giggle on the other side. Fawn is one of those kids who seems like an angel, but really is the devil in disguise. She just turned ten, but she acts like a three year old every single fucking day. Everyone loves her too because she's the perfect child. Brown wavy hair, blue eyes, everything.
I banged on the door once more. More laughter was the response I received. I soon just gave up and slouched up against the closet wall. This has been going on for an hour, and it's really starting to piss me off. My parents aren't home, either, so I'm probably going to be stuck in here for the next few hours. Fucking great.
I close my eyes and groan. "I should be used to this," I thought to myself, "I've been in the closet my whole life." Yeah, I'm gay. That's not a big deal, right? Wrong. It kind of is a big deal when your parents are really homophobic. I sink down to the floor and let my head fall back, actually enjoying the darkness in the closet. It was actually kind of nice. Calming. Slowly, I forget that I'm locked in a closet and that Fawn is right outside, and I imagine that I am in a field. All around me are just flowers, tons of them. After awhile of just imagining, the image slowly fades away until everything is dark again.
---------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey!! So I rewrote this chapter, I didn't like the way it was formatted or how the story would turn out from it. :/ I don't really write much, so please comment below on how well this is and what I could improve on! Thank you!! 😊
---------------------------------------------