The Pool

One hot summer day when everyone was in 10th grade, Ms. Moreno took everyone to the pool as a reward for good work. All the girls (except for Lela) wore a bikinis. All the guys (except Dedric because Lela would get a nosebleed) didn't have a shirt on. Suddenly Acelyn pushed Tera into the water and she landed on Charlie. They blushed so hard but hid their faces by going under water. "Yes! My ship will be true!" Lela squeals. "Whoa! What's going on here!" Ms. Moreno asked. "She um... Slipped?" Lela lied. "Alright... Be more careful... Okay?" She says walking off. Then Lela and Acelyn started laughing like crazy. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!!!!" Charlie and Tera yelled as they came back up to the surface. Acelyn smiled innocently as Lela laughed her head off. "What happened?" Nataya asked as she, Warisha, and Cindy walked over to the scene. Lela, the laughing manic that she is, explained everything in between laughs. "Lela it's not that funny." Nataya says. Lela glares at her. "It will be when they tell this story to their future children." She mumbles then quietly laughs evilly. "I'm done!" Tera yells and grabs Charlie's hand to get them both away from the crime scene but soon after part ways. Everyone who ships it gasps. "EeEeEeEe! CHERA IS REAL!" Lela screams. "Yes!" Acelyn says.

Find out what happens in the next chapter: The Classroom...

Shout out to all of Lela's Friends reading this... especially you Chera... I mean Tera 😉

    💞 Ashlynn