In love with someone else?

~Rachel POV~
I'm in love with Matt,but every morning I always end up stalking Colleen on Instagram and liking and commenting on ALL of her pics. One morning,I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. I don't remember last night at all, Matt was a little worried with me because I wasn't feeling the same Rachel Ballinger way. He told me to go to the nearest store and buy some pregnancy tests just in case. On my way to the store I decided to take a different way,I ended up at Colleen's house. I got out of my car and knocked on the door.

~Colleen POV~
Its 8:30 am and I'm barely awake. I hear a knock on the door, "Kory! Can you see who's at the door!" I scream down the hall. I hear the door open and the voice sounds like Rachel's,so I run down stairs and give her the biggest hug! "What was that for?" Rachel said. "I missed you!".

~Rachel POV~
Kory answered the door,as I was talking to him I see Colleen sprint down the stairs,almost falling, and getting ready to give me the biggest hug I've ever received! "What was that for?" I asked. "I missed you!" Colleen said. I tried to act normal,but my emotions were all over the place in my head. Colleen took my hand,and we went up to her room.

~Colleen POV~
I took Rachel's hand and guided her to my room upstairs. She seemed a little strange,maybe I'm not fully aware of my surroundings just yet. After all,I literally just woke up. But I just ignored Rachel's actions and pretended I didn't notice anything. Since she was here,I might as well tell her my biggest secret. "Um......Rachel,can I tell you something? Something you CANNOT tell anyone else!".

~Rachel POV~
"Um......Rachel,can I tell you something? Something you CANNOT tell anyone else!" Said Colleen. "Sure Colleen,you can tell me anything. I promise I won't tell a soul" I said. "I kinda have feelings for Kory,that's why I invited him to live here with me cause I still think he's pretty cute. Just PLEASE don't tell him I said that. Every time I look at him,I just blush and smile. He's a wonderful friend and all,but I want something more than friendship with him,I want love!". Wow,I never knew she felt like that towards Kory! But I wanted to tell her something as well. But now I don't know if I should tell her cause she has feelings for Kory. I wanted to tell her that I kinda had feelings for her,but it would be weird because we're sisters.

~Colleen POV~
I just told Rachel that I have feelings for Kory. But she still seems kinda strange,so I'll just go ahead and ask what's bothering her and if she doesn't respond with a good answer I'll just bug her until she tells me the truth. Even if it's a weird answer,I don't care. I just want to see my little sister happy! "Rachel? What's wrong? You're acting kinda strange,is everything ok with you and Matt?" I hope she answers that question honestly and doesn't make up an answer!

~Rachel POV~
Colleen just asked me the one question I didn't want her to ask right now. I don't want to make things awkward between us. Maybe I can just show her how I feel by kissing her or something like that. Or just stroking her hair in my hand? Is that a good thing? Ok,here I go.......and I can't do it! It'd be too weird! "Colleen,instead of telling you,can I just show you what's wrong? Promise you won't be weirded out!".

~Colleen POV~
Rachel wants to show me what's wrong instead of telling me,that's kinda of strange if you ask me. But it's fine I guess. "Sure! Go ahead!" I say.

~Rachel POV~
Colleen just said she won't be weirded  out what so ever. So I prepare for what I'm about to do by just touching her hand and just talking to her,like what josh used to do. Ok! I think I'm ready,my adrenaline is really pumping for some reason,huh......weird! Am I turned on by the sight of my own sister?! No......that can't be true! Is it?? I think I'm attracted to Colleen! 😳.
I keep thinking of the song "Marvin Gaye" by Charlie Puth,I know,weird right considering I'm about to kiss my sister but not for a video,just because I wanted to. Ok,I'm ready to kiss my sister. I have a feeling she's not going to like me anymore 😔. I looked into Colleen's eyes,faced towards her so that it would be easier to kiss her. I leaned towards her face and kissed her hoping she wouldn't pull away.

~Colleen POV~
Rachel turned towards me and we made eye contact. Then she leaned towards my face very close to my lips and kissed me. I was hoping it would be like a peck. Nope! I was wrong. But when she kissed me,I felt hypnotized and I didn't want to pull away. Nothing could stop me from breaking the kiss,not even Kory who is the love of my life (secretly of course! 😉). It's been 30 seconds and we're still kissing. So I started to kinda make out with her until she felt the need to pull away,which I don't think is happening soon........I don't know what this means! Am I bi?! Am I still straight?! Does this mean something? What am I going to tell Kory if he walks in?