The day they came to the neighbourhood

*Jess' POV*
I wake up to my annoying alarm "great another day of school ugh" i think to myself. I get up and take a quick shower and put on a white crop top with a light jacket and blue ripped jeans and put light makeup on which is concealer, mascara and highlight
(Jess' outfit)

 I get up and take a quick shower and put on a white crop top with a light jacket and blue ripped jeans and put light makeup on which is concealer, mascara and highlight(Jess' outfit)

I go down to the kitchen and grabs a pot and a pan to wake up my friends. First i go to nazrin's room to wake her up and i start singin "i didnt get no sleep coz of y'all now your never gonna sleep coz of me"
She wakes up and chucks all her pillows at me and says "pisss offf jessss" "get the fuck up nazrin" next i go to jasmyn's room i open the door and she gets up fast and says "i'm up i'm up no need to kill my ears jess" "nah i find it fun to kill y'alls ears" "dont you fucking dare jess" "i willll" "fuck off" "jeez take a chill pill lmao"

*Jass' POV*
I get up and take a quick shower put on a grey-ish crop top and white ripped jeans with some light makeup (concealer and mascara)
(Jass' outfit)

*Jass' POV*I get up and take a quick shower put on a grey-ish crop top and white ripped jeans with some light makeup (concealer and mascara) (Jass' outfit)

i then go down stairs to see jess eating milo like always😂 "why are you always eating milo lmao" "coz i love milo dont judge me bitch😂😛" "wowwww jess"

*Nazrin's POV*
I get woken up by jess killing my ears with a pot and a pan i finally get up off my ass and take a shower i get out and put on a white sweatshirt and black ripped jeans and i dont put makeup on coz im naturally beautiful 😂
(Nazrin's outfit)

*Nazrin's POV*I get woken up by jess killing my ears with a pot and a pan i finally get up off my ass and take a shower i get out and put on a white sweatshirt and black ripped jeans and i dont put makeup on coz im naturally beautiful 😂 (Nazrin's...

I go down stairs to eat 10 minutes later we leave great jess is driving she's gonna kill us😂 "why are you always driving jess your gonna kill us" "bitch im amazing at driving" "i'm with nazrin you could kill us😂" "stfu you both"

*Jess' POV*
We finaly get to school and meet up with out friends tamara, rachael, hope, Sarrinah, emily, sarah and andrea "so what do you guys have for 1st period, i have geography with mr duck lips" "sameeeeee" Nazrin and jasmyn say in sync  rachael yelled out "me and Tamara have math!"then emily said "me andrea sarrinah and sarah have science" "and what about you hope" " im with rachael and tamara"
*skips to lunch*

*Jass' POV*
Finally its fucking lunch im sooooo fucking hungry i go with jess to get our lunch order (typical for us😂)
We go to our usual spot in the cafeteria and eat.

*skips to end of day*

*Nazrin's POV*
We go back home and when we drive into the driveway we see two moving trucks one on each side of our house i see a guy go into the house OMGAWD HES HOT i catch Jass and Jess looking at two boys on the other side of our house jeez they are in love.

*Jess' POV*
OMFG those boys were soo fucking hot😍🔥 i see jasmyn wants the other one😂 i see nazrin looking at a guy on the other side dang she found someone too.

*Jass' POV*
OMG I NEEDDD HIM😍👅 looks like jess and naz also found someone for themselves dang

*Jess' POV*
So we all sat down inside and talked about inviting them over for dinner tonight dang its gonna be awesome😍

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yay! Well that was the first chapter guys i hope you enjoyed it wow 574 words!! Dang thats a lot for the first chapter ON THREE WE SAY YEET! ONE, TWO, THREE, YEEEEETTTT!!!! BYE GUYSSS STAY COOL😎😂
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOUTOUTS
jasmyn_003
tamarajxra
hopea3
Sarrinahstar1011
MilkDatCow04
Emmylishes
rachaelofficialll_
AndreaCroes
Sarah-Dakak
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________