Ch. 1 Fallen

~Jaydes P.O.V~
Serenity and I were walking to Starbucks but then we bump into.. Huh? Mark and Jack? Well anyways we bumped into Mark and Jack my Grey green eyes touched his brown eyes and I felt a connection. A one I hated.
~Serenity's P.O.V~
As my sister was walking I saw mark but let her bump into him. Why? She's lonely and wont find anyone better.  Then boom! My blue eyes hit his blue eyes. "J-Jack?" I looked confused. "Yes ma'am youre right it's me Jack!" He said without hesitation. We stared.
~Jaydes P.O.V~
All I can think about is him still trying to get my phone number. I give him mine so he'll shut the hell up. "Is that all pretty boy?" I say sarcastically. "Ill text you later pretty girl." He winks and walks away. What the hell? Well nevermind. I start to stare at Serenity as Jack and her share numbers.
~Mark P.O.V~
Okay. Umm.. I got that females number. What was her name? Ill text her and ask.
~No ones P.O.V~
M- what's your name?
?- Jayde.
M- Umm..Wanna have a quick little convo?
J- Whatever make it quick 😒
M- I will 😉
Jayde logged out.
~Marks P.O.V~
What the hell? She logged out. Does she know who I am? Boyfriend material and Markiplier...
~Jacks P.O.V~
Serenity and I are at a coffee shop. I wonder where the other female is..? Eh. Oh is that her?
~Jaydes P.O.V~
I touch my brown hair. Then I see Serenity. "Serenity!" I smile excitedly. She waves and invites me to sit down. "So Jayde this is Jack.." She says nervously. I shake his hand and we have a mini conversation. We go e each other our numbers so he do want get frisky with Serenity or something like that. After hours of talking Serenity and I head home. "Tomorrow will be a new day" I say then I fall asleep.