♡ Part: 1 ♡

I wake up to the sun light shining in from my window onto my eyes. I get up and i put on my black outfit like normal. I walk down stairs to my mom cooking breakfast. I only had 4 minutes tillmy bus got there. So i shouted to my mom "YOUR SO FUCKING SLOW AT COOKING GOD DAMN" and i slammed the front door and walked to my bus stop.

My bus comes and i get on and sit in the back. My friend Alycia came and satbext to me. "So we hanging out after school?" She asked."Hell Yah" i said and i held out a bag full of weed. We get to school and we get off the bus and we walk to the court yard cause school didnt start till 7 and it was 6:25.

We get to our spot and me and Alycia talk and wait for our other friends. All i feel is hand wrap around my waist from behind. I quickly turn aroynd ready to fight someone but it was just my boyfriend Robbie.

"Oh Robbie its just you i thought u were someone else i was about to start swinging" He laughed and kissed me. Outta no were Alycias boyfriend Zane came and picked Alycia up and kept kissing her. "Bruh get a room" i shouted. They laughed. "So you got all them goodies?" Robbie asked me. "Yep cant wait to hang after school and smoke sum" i said really egar.

The bell rang for us to head to our classes. Me and Alycia have the same home room so we gi and sit in the back and go on iur phones for a while. The end of 8th peruod cimes and we all get our stuff and just walk out luke we always do. We get to the cross walk and we walk across. "So were are we going to smoke it?" Zane asked me. "Ill show yall just be patient damn"

We get to a woods by Zanes house. "In here" i said and started walking three bushes and leafs. Everyone else follows me and i take them to the center where theres a tent and many other stuff. "Whoaa" They all said. "Yea when u sneak out i just cine here and drink and shit" I said. Iopen a cooler and tgrew a beer toeveryone. "Here" i said as i chugged mine. "Whoa this place lit" Robbie said sitting on a log.

"Yea.. hey yall I wanted to also talk to yall, sit down" They all sit on the log as i light a blunt and take a puff and pass it down."So who wants to run away with me?" I said blowing out the smoke. "Oo yes i have alwayd wanted to run away" Akycia said. "Im down"Robbie said. "Why not" Zane also added. "Okay so ill text yall tn when im sneaking out and we all meet here okay" Everyone agreed and they all took one last hit of yhe blunt before it was gone.

I tell everyone bye and that ill text them when i get home. I get home and slam the door."STOP SLAMMING THAT FUCKING DOOR" My mim screamed. "NO YOU WHORE" i screamed back. I go in my room and lock my door. I then startrd texting everyone. (Text Convo)

M) Sup hoes

R, Z, A) Heyy

M) So don't pack to much alright? Ill be leaving at midnight

A) Ightt

Z ) Bring all ur drugs and weed dude

M) Bitch im not that stupid to leave them

R) Okay well see yall at midnight

I pack my charger some clothes and my drugs and weed. I sart on my bed snao chatting people till 11:46 came. I open my window and throw my stuff onto the ground and i climb down. I grab my stuff and run to the woods. I get there and i see everyone. "Wow everyone's actually fucking here" i said laughing. "Yep" Alycia said. "Well guys lets sleep for a bit here then we can actually run away so we have energy " Zane suggested."that soynds smart" Alycua said laying bext to zane. I layed nexto to robbie and we all fell asleep.....