Valentines Day

A/N : This is only gonna be a short story 3 or 4 short chapters.

'Today was a fairytale, you were the prince, I used to be a damsel in distress'

Picking her phone up off the bedside table she sighs. February 2014, Valentines Day and she couldn't even spend the day with her boyfriend. She was in LA recording her new music video while he was in Bulgaria filming a new movie. Long distance relationships suck! Clicking on twitter and signing in she signs as she sees numerous people posting 'loved up' photos, including ex-band mate Fazer. Signing out she smiles as her phone vibrate and clicks to open the unread text.

Jack : Happy Valentines Day gorgeous. Don't know if your awake but thought I'd text you anyway. I've sent your presents over to LA... Throughout the day I'm gonna send you like clues on where to find them until you get your main one. love you :) xxx

Tulisa : Happy Valentines Day babe! I've sent most of yours but I've got your main one here in LA for when you get to come visit. Love you too and I'll see you soon <3 xxxx

Placing her phone back on the table she climbs out of bed and makes her way through to the lounge. "T! Morning, these came for you." Gareth says pointing at a beautiful bunch of crimson red roses. "Wow!" She says walking over to them. "There must be at least 100 roses there." Gareth says as Tulisa smiles. Hearing her phone vibrate in the bedroom she turns around and rushes in picking it up. Opening the text she smiles as she begins to read it.

Jack : Hey baby, hope you got the flowers. I want you to get ready and go to The Last Bookstore on Spring St. Ask for Michelle and she'll give you your first gift xxx

Tulisa quickly gets dressed and makes her way to the shop with Gareth by her side. As she enters the shop she smiles and looks around her. "Jack brought me here when I first came to LA." She says. "Hello, can I help you?" A small, petite, blonde woman asks. "Umm, I'm looking for Michelle?" Tulisa says and the woman smiles. "That would be me. Your Tulisa right?" She asks and Tulisa nods her head. "Ah okay... Just follow me." Michelle replies. She leads Tulisa and Gareth to the back of the shop where she pulls out a large baby pink gift bag. "You can open them in here." She says smiling. Tulisa sits down on the sofa and pulls the items out the bag, each item has a tag attached which she reads out loud.

A large red candle : Because you light up my life.

Paracetamol : For when I give you a headache

A brown and red teddy : For when I'm not around and you get lonely.

10 red envelopes tied together : Pre-planned, pre-paid dates to make sure we get to spend at least 1 day together per month for the rest of this year.

A rectangle box containing a diamond necklace : Because your my diamond in the rough.

"Oh my god! That's adorable!" Gareth says and Tulisa smiles. "Ugh I just love him." Tulisa replies and Gareth laughs. "Right come on then. Let's take this lot back to the apartment." He says. Tulisa thanks Michelle before leaving and making her way back to the apartment where she receives another text from Jack.