October Something

It was october something and he was going to vist an old friend. A special friend actually; she was a tall, slim, blond, with soft snow white skin, and her eyes a aurora green. He had always had strong feelings for her, but never had asked her out, and after highschool he lived with regret that he never did. So he called and set up a picnik date at Rosehill hoping to finally share his feelings that he was holding in. Rushingly he threw on his nicest shirt, a red flannel with holes in the elbows, and some black pants. He brushed his dark brown hair which was unwahsed and masked himself in axe bodyspray to hide the scent of all the pot he smoked the night before. he threw on his worn out military jacket and rushed outside. He inhaled the cool fall air of october something and let out a sigh. He liked this wreather, he thought it was romantic. He went and unlocked his bike from the broken down white fence, jumped on and began the long road. He couldnt stop thinking of Her and this one time in highschool when He was at his locker and she passed by and said to her friends "do you smell that? it smells like shit in here!". He was mesmerized, "she smelled me" was all He could think with a giant grin on his face. He arrived at Rosehill and found a place to lockup his bike. Rosehill was a quiet place and the only nosie was the wind blowing through the trees. He walked up a hill and there she was, next to an old oak tree. From a distance he stared at her, she looked different from the last time he saw her. Her skin was pale, and she was skinner no longer having that athletic body she use to have. A blanket was laid but there was no sign of a picnik basket. "shit...i forgot the food, Shit!". She was laying down on the blanket looking up at the sky, he slowly approached her. "Hey!" he said nervously. "oh, hey" she replied. He just stood there, "are you just going to to stand there?" she said, "oh um, i uh forgot the food" he said with a pause. He was trying to get use to how different she looked. "thats ok, just sit" she looked at him. "so how have you been?" he said starting to sit down."ive been alright", it went quiet and the wind rustled the leaves that were on the ground. "there was this one time in highschool" he rubbed his nose and sniffed loud "that i uh, poured gasoline in the shape of a heart on your lawn and set it on fire, do you uh, rememher that?" She looked at him with a serious face, "yea i remember that, my dad got burned from trying to put it out, and now he has scars". "well why didnt call the fire dudes?" He said chuckling. She was quiet. "i uh like your dress" It was a black, really fancy, probably victorian inspired. "thanks" she looked off at the trees. He stared at her, she wasnt that bright cheerleader that he was use to, but he was still attracted to her, something about her just made him intriged. "hey look" he said looking off at the trees "ive always really, liked you, no, loved you, i mean ive always wanted to ask, but uh, i want to be with you, i wanted to ask you out in high school, but i was to nervous to". She looked at him once agian "i would of said no" He froze "what?" "you're disgusting, all you do is lie around and smoke that shit all day, you never shower, you use to constantly stalk me, you think i didnt know? why do you think i got that restaining order set on you? the only reason i agreed to this picnik is because i had no choice!". He sat there frozen "youve changed" he said quietly. "Oh yea ive changed! but you! you are still the lowlife stalker psycopath that you have always been! you almost burnt my house, left death threat phone messages to my brother because he was trying to protect me, followed me everywhere i went and stole pieces of my clothing, YOU ARE A FREAK!" She was furious and he was kinda attracted to it. "look im sorry if you think-" "NO OK! just shut the hell up! i just want you to leave me alone!" she rolled over so she wasnt facing him. "look, ill let you cool down, and come vist you next week." he said getting up. He walked over to a rose bush and picked a rose and walked back over to her. He threw the rose on the blanket of dirt and looked at Her gravestone one last time. "ill see you next week". The cool breeze of october something was blowing on his back as he left Rosehill Cemetary.