the zombie apocoalypse

The zombie apocalypse

Main characters: Cino the leader

Dave the head fighter

Candy the medic

Lavender the brains

Oreo the supplier

Kammi the brawler

Zinny the weapons expert

Note: this story is based on a role play with my friends' online c:

[Cino P.O.V.]

It was Monday 6:00 a.m. everyone was asleep, nice and quiet. As I woke up and saw the light blink every second back and forth, but I ignored it, I turn on the TV and volume down the sound. And Candy woke up and I greeted her good morning and she greeted good morning back. Candy smiled as always and makes me and others as well smiled and feel happy. Candy wanted to know the weather so I went on channel 7. It was a reporter saying "everyone please lock your doors and windows" and the camera stop. And then we heard an explosion hearing people scream. Everyone woke up and lavender spoke "guys I think u should see this" everyone rush to the window and see a person but eating something I look closer it was a man being eaten. I said "GUYS THAT'S A ZOMBIE" for a stop second I heard people screaming in are apartment. I look through the little hole and it was a zombie. I told Dave to help me block the door so he did. Something quickly bang on the door. Everyone was frightened, lavender orders everyone to get supplies, as me and Dave hold door kammi and zinny grab all the guns and there weapons. Oreo grabbed the food and candy grabs the medical supplies while lavender grab important things. I look up and saw a handle to the roof, I told lavender to pull it, *ladder falls* everyone climbs up expect for Dave and I. and Dave Look at me and told me to run to the ladder on the count of 3. 1... 2... 3! Dave and I ran straight to the ladder, as the door burst Dave climb up 1st while I climb and my foot got stuck on the ladder I saw the zombie running towards me and my thought was my life was going to end. As lavender and candy jump down and candy sucker punch the zombie as lavender use her machete on the zombie. Candy look frighten and I never saw candy punch a thing or a human before. And lavender look piss a lot more than ever, I sigh with a joy thanks a lot guys, I thought my life was over. Candy and lavender help me up the ladder. Almost everyone was up, I saw lavender grab a translator and said please pick us up we are a top of the apartment. And a helicopter all way to the top, the man with an army suit pick up everyone in the copter, and we flew off. I look down and saw buildings burning and tumbling down. The man told us to stay in the forest and go into the cabin and block all the doors and windows. We thank him for picking us up. I took a deep breath and smiled with joy.

{End of point of view and chapter 1}

(Chapter 2)

(Dave POV)

We're in the cabin safe and sound. Cino and I blocked the doors, I walked to Oreo as she cried and shaking I cuddle with her.

(Cino POV)

I look down sadly knowing that Dave had feelings for Oreo more than me and knew that Dave and Oreo been dating for a while... Dave look at me and I smiled quickly as ever and turn around and a tear drop came down my face I quickly wipe it off an I told Dave am going to set up the sleeping bags. I look at Dave and saw him kissing her forehead and hugging her tightly...

(Dave POV)

I notice cino look sad and I put a put a blanket over Oreo and told her I be back. I look a cino crossing her hands and she sniff and wipe her face. I put my left hand on her shoulder and I turn her around she was sad as ever. I said u alright? She said yea, * I hug her and told her am sorry you're upset are you okay. She sigh yea alright am Dave am just thinking about someone... I told her okay and I went back sitting next to Oreo.

(Cino pov)

I sigh sadly as I walked down stair setting up the sleeping bags. I walk up looking at Dave she look so happy with him. Kammi invited me to sit and talk about things on my mind. She smiles lightly. Candy and the others smile. I look back at Dave, taking Oreo to the balcony. He walks to the balcony with her. He sweet talks to her and lends in and kisses her. A tear drops down as I wipe it off. I look back and he holds her in his arm swinging her with joy he looks back and I quickly turn around. The girls when out looking for fire wood I tagged along. I turn back as he picks a rose from the pot and put it in her hands I come back with wood. Someone sets the fire as Dave walks in with her closely he sat next to the fire he grabs a blanket and puts it around her. He grabs a nice cup of coco for her and smiles. I started to cry, candy saw and grab a blanket and puts it on me she handed me hot coco. A tear flew off my face. Lavender sits next to me and told me I could sleep with her and the girls down stairs. She tosses some marshmallows in my cup. Lavender then yells "Dave locks the doors it time to get some rest". Candy drags me down stairs. Kammi throws a Blanket on me. Candy softly whispers it will be okay. I cried and hug candy tightly saying "am sorry candy *I cried even more, am just feeling sad" candy look at me and said everything is going to be okay cino. Please don't cry you're the awesome and the coolest person I ever met. I cried even more but not sadness.. happy am thankful that almost everyone is here for me when am feeling down. I saw candy smiled and sang a lullaby to almost everyone downstairs her voice was amazing zinny and kammi and lavender fell asleep by candy's lullaby so did I.

8:00 A.M. Tuesday

(Dave POV)

I woke up felt nice warm and look at oreo she was beautiful as ever she asleep on my chest.  I smiled and pat her on her head. She woke up opening her eyes softly she smiled at me and said good morning sweetie and I said good morning back. Me and her got up and went down stairs. I smelled a nice breakfast I look it was candy humming and cooking  pancakes. I ask her “where did u get pancakes from candy?” she look me and pointed at the cabinet, I look at her and said how did u even turn the stove on? She sigh and said * the lighter silly” I laugh and she said to go in the living room as she set up the pancakes on the plastic plates. Every one was up laughing and telling stories it felt like we weren’t even thinking about the zombie apocalypse. Candy yelled and said BREAKFEST IS READY she brought pancakes in nice and tasty pancakes, it look very good every one enjoyed eating candy’s pancakes. As we heard lavenders translator it said please pack your things we are picking u guys up.

Everyone got out of the house and something look wrong I heard something walking. I look it..it was a zombie! The zombie took me down and trying to eat me alive so I kick the zombie and struggled to get up and the zombie came running towards me but zinny head shot the zombie and toss me a gun. Oreo came rushing towards me asking if I was okay. I smiled and said yea am alright babe. Zinny look at me and said they found us, we need to get out of here ASAP! The helicopter came and everyone ran fast as they could but a lot more zombies came. Candy fell down as the zombie attack her she stab the zombie in the neck with a dagger. I help her up and kept on running everyone got up and I was the last to get up. A zombie grab my leg and I kick it In the face and got up. Candy check my eyes and mouth and arms and legs to see if I got bitten.

 (candy POV)

I ask Dave to be careful, and he said okay, I look at cino she was quiet and down again I look back at Dave hugging Oreo tightly. I scoot over to cino and ask if she was alright she said yeah I am. I look at her and said no cino you are not alright. She look at me and whispered me am just upset cuz Davey and Oreo do a lot of perfect couple things and it makes me feel lonely. I look at cino and whisper u be alright I promise don’t let your self feel down. I hug cino and smiled. The pilot told us to walk straight to the path because he would lead more zombie that way. He told us that we will see a gate way to safety we thanked him for giving us a ride so we rush to the gate I soon as we can. cino was looking at dave and oreo holding hands as they ran. Cino eyes became watery. I pat her as I ran and gave her a handkerchief and smiled at her. Zinny and lavender and kammi watch her back as well.