One of Those Days

((Hope you like this story~! I got bored in class so I decided to write this! Enjoy~! Sorry if there are errors!
Disclaimer: Hetalia and song go to their rightful owners!))

Song: One of Those Days - Duran Duran
__________________________

Suddenly it all looks so familiar
Gone and wrecked it like I always did
Don't you know it life is out to kill ya
But you still go getting on with it

Romano kept running through the dark, cold, and wet alley. He had been running for the past hour. Romano turned different directions and ran around random corners, trying to get away from one certain person, Spain.
There was a puddle that Romano didn't see and he slipped and fell. The Italian mentally cursed himself for not seeing it. He quickly rid his mind of those thoughts because he had other things to worry about. Steading his breath, Romano stood up and turned another corner only to spot a wall in front of him. A dead-end.

Seen better times than right now
But I'm not running away
No, nothing's gonna bring me down
It's just been one of those days

A voice could be heard a few feet away. A Spanish voice, calling Romano's name. It had a different tone to it, which sent shivers down his spine. "Ah, Romano~! There you are~!" the voice said. 'Fuck! I'm screwed!' The person came into view. Curly, brown hair and forest green eyes. Yep, it was Spain. The Spaniard walked closer to the Italian and placed his hands on either side of Romano. Romano's body trembled violently under Spain's creepy gaze. "Oh Romano, you look so cute when you're completely terrified." Spain said with a chuckle. Romano was too scared to even move.

I'm not the only one
They can drag me to the gates of Hell now
There's nothing left but I'm still hanging in

"J-just leave me alone... you bastard..." Romano muttered, looking down at his feet. Spain put a finger under Romano's chin and made him look at the Spaniard. "Why would I do that?" Suddenly, Romano felt fingers wrap around his throat. He gasped and stared at the psychotic man. A smirk appeared on his face as he looked into Romano's terrified eyes. Then, Spain's fingers tightened their grip a little. Romano grabbed Spain's arm and tried to pull it away.

Not for me, ain't no final showdown
I'm too shattered to do anything
Seen better times then right now
But I'm not running away

Spain leaned in close to Romano's ear and whispered, "I cared for you, loved you, and this is how you repay me? By running away? I'm hurt, Romano." All Romano could do was stare at Spain with wide eyes. Romano kept trying to push Spain's arm away but it wouldn't budge. He was too strong. This wasn't the Spaniard he fell in love with, this was someone else. "Y-you bastard... Le-let me g-go..." he managed to breathe out. "Why should I? You look so adorable when scared." Romano's fists bashed against the Spaniard's muscular chest, it had no effect.

'Cause nothing's gonna bring me down
It's just been one of those days
I'm not the only one feeling this way
And I'm not sorry

Spain's grip tightened around the small male's throat. Romano struggled and thrashed about, losing air by the second. "Keep struggling. It won't do anything." Spain said. Romano's body started to grow weak and he felt his life slipping away. But he wasn't going to give up. He punched and kicked Spain, but still got no reaction. Spain's grip got tighter and tighter, Romano losing air faster. "J-just le-et me go..." Romano choked out. The Italian's grip around Spain's arm grew weak and it fell to his side. Romano's last few words were, "I-I ha-ate...y-yo-you... you f-fucki-ing jerk..." Then, Romano's life drained away and his body fell limp. A satisfied smirk appeared on the Spaniard's face and he sat Romano's cold, dead body down on the gravel. He simply turned his back and walked away from his dead lover. Who was once South Italy.

I'm not the only one feeling this way
And I'm not sorry
Not running away