Chapter 1: The Popular Group

"Ohh yeah! She's hot!" Says Tonny. Tonny liked almost every single popular girl in the school. But he really adored Jessy. Jessy was the leader of the group. The meanest, bossier one. She always used the boys for homework and money. Tonny always fell for her tricks. He always let her "borrow" his money and never gets it back.

DING DONG!
"There's the bell! It's lunch time!!!" Darrius yelled. Lunch time was the crew's favorite class. A time to eat and drool over the popular girls. In the crew, there's Tonny, Darrius, Justin, and Pickle. Pickle's real name is Richard. But he's always being caught eating pickles in class. So now that's his nickname.
Darrius loved food. He'll eat anything that's edible and sometimes things that's not edible if he goes too long without food.
Justin was more like the nerd of the group. He was always inventing some sort of gadget.
Tonny was the leader of the crew. He was fascinated in athletics and often tried to conquer his goal, run half of the track without stopping.

The crew always gotten to lunch early, so they could see the popular girls' entrance. "Hey guys! Look!" Yelled Pickle. A bunch of ooo's and ahhhh's filled the cafeteria as the girls walked in. They walked as if they were on a catwalk. After, they came in and settled down, they started looking at my table.
Yes, my table. I am a person. My name is Mila and I'm "obese". Like the fat boy crew, there's a fat girl group. My group has Karen, Olivia, and Teddy Bear. We call her Teddy Bear because she's big like one and loves to give hugs.
Anyway, the girls were staring at us eat. It's kind of making me mad. I look over to the fat boy crew and they are sitting their drooling over the popular girls. They are so blind. We're fat, their fat. We're nice, they're nice. We have so much in common. But they want those snobby girls that would never actually like them for them. My pizza is kind of cold but I'm hungry, So I chow down anyway. I look over to the Mean girls and they are still staring at us and laughing and whispering to each other. All of a sudden they get up and walk over to our table. "Hey girls! We see you're enjoying you're food. Sorry to interrupt, but if you could get you're little fat-back boyfriends off our asses, that'll be great!" I just sat there in shock. We definitely don't have boyfriends. And the Fat boy crew looked so surprised and hurt. I wanted to make them feel better. But it's no use anyway, all they'll do is just cry over those girls.
DING DONG
Oh no! It's PE time!