The meet

Chapter one

One day there was a girl name Justis and she told her mom she was going to the flower shop,so she was just walking around until she noticed her friend Kaycee she was Justis best friend the both sat on the bench and started to talk Justis (said why haven't I seen you because i  moved to eglen but I still go to your school, you don't see me because I changed Periods)" oh said Justis ". Then her mam called and "said let's go Kaycee " she said okay I'm coming ,so they both got up and huge an said by because they would never see each other so she walked away until she bumped into a boy his name was jass Justis fell and jass help her up, he said are you okay she said I'm fine ,she said thank you. She dropped her red roses he pick up her flower and said hey can I get your name yes you can my name is Justis and I'm 16. So am i my birthday is may the 1 Justis said my,n is too well I,all have to get home soon okay said jass well I have to leave I,all see you at school then okay I,ll make  sure I say hi well by now jass said by then Justis said I'll see you soon.        

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day

Oh hey I no I said I'll see you again said jass okay what ever ha ha ha ha ha Justis laughed she walked away smiling, he said I like her she is funny then 3 minutes later roses were left at the door Justis pick it up an read it,it said jass aka roses for my rose then she said so sweet hart pleaser I love him. Her mam Cece said owww how's your Secret admire now one mam. Then she went in her room and smelled her glowers with her pajamas on and got back in bed an sleep until it was 3:30  she said I'm going to be late for fourth period mam said oh okay throw on your outfit and get you backpack put your stuff in it now!! okay mam I'm coming let's go okay I'm coming right now. Then she got in the car and said by by kitten whiskers the kitten said meown then her mam drove off her mam said bass when you get home don't have know boys in here her mam said check the basement an get the paintings why said Justis because we are having a family reunion oh okay by see you later by mam.