Chapter 1.

"Don't forget to take your forms home and get them signed. They must be brought back to me by Wednesday next week, otherwise you can't go" the teacher, Ms Rarity reminded the students. And with that the bell went. Riley couldn't contain her excitement as she shoved her book and pencil case into her bag. She grabbed her phone and form before rushing out of the classroom, her best friend Payton rushing out after her.
"Calm your tits women" she said, clearly amused.
"My tits refuse to be calm!" Riley exclaimed as she did a weird shimmying movement. The people walking past them who had actually heard the 'calm your tits comment' laughed. Payton rolled her eyes.
"You know how excited I am" Riley pouted. Payton sighed before smiling at her friend.
"Yeah I know, I'm exited too".
"Two weeks!! Two weeks and we will be in Japan!" Riley exclaimed as the duo walked into the canteen, going to sit at their usual spot. A table with comfortable couches placed around it that was only a few meters away from the door.
"I know! I really can't believe it" Payton replied.
"It's unbelievable" Riley replied as she was about to grab a bit of Apple from the container she had just gotten out from her bag, but she was momentarily distracted. Payton noticed the silence and looked up at her friend, following her friends gaze. Janet smirked.
"Staring at her is only going to creep her out" she commented. Riley sighed and stood up dramatically, Payton followed her lead.
"Oh but she's so could looking" she started and put an arm on her friends shoulder.
"I can't help but look at her" she said dramatically" she said as Payton dipped her, just to add to her dramatics.
"But Caitlyn, what about me?" Payton gasped. Riley stood up properly and turned away.
"I'm sorry, but my love for you is no more, for I love another".
"How could you?!" Payton cried.
"And, scene" Riley said. Few people around the two cheered, the best friends bowed before laughing. They loved being dramatic.

On the other side of the room, a very well known red head was staring at the duo.
"You're staring" States Hannah Hindi, snapping her sister out of her trance.
"I was just watching their, skit, or whatever they would call it" Hilly stated.
"Sure sure" Hannah smirked. Hilly sighed and poked at her salad.

*At Riley's house*

"Honey I'm hoooome!" Riley called out as soon as she opened the door. She could hear a chuckle from the kitchen, so that's where she was headed.
"What's cooking good looking?" She asked her mum as she entered the kitchen.
"Cookies" her mum answered with a smile.
"Sweet" Riley said before swiping one from the cooling rack.
"Carful, they're hot" her mum warned, but she took a bite anyway.
"Fuck!" She shouted and dropped the cookie.
"Told ya" her mum said amused. Riley grumbled.
"Oh yeah, once you're done there can you sign the form for my trip?" Riley asked.
"Sure honey, you excited?" Her mum asked, Riley beamed.
"So excited!" She said, which made her mum smile.
"I'm glad hon, when do you get all the information for it?".
"Monday, we're gonna get the list of things we need, and we will get a list of places we're going. And because Ms Rarity is so nice, she already told us wear we're going. Well, she told us about some of the places" she explained, her mum nodded.
"If you don't have any homework, would you like to put some music on and help me here?" Her mum asked. Riley nodded with a smile and quickly plugged her phone into the speaker in the kitchen before washing her hands.

End of chapter 1.