Falling for my bestfriends brother

Chapter 1
I quickly turned my head to see Cheyennes eyes Still closed. I got up and slowly walked to the kitchen ,it was only 4:00 in the morning I always wake up at this time. I hopped on the kitchen counter and took my ponytail out untangling my black curls into a none messy one. I hopped down into the fridge "where's the damn fo...
"Hungry already " it was zackery Cheyennes brother leaning against the door with no shirt on just boxers.
His voice caused me to jump and close the fridge.
"Y r u up so early "he said
I hopped back on the counter and said I always wake up this early.
"Y u up I said
He started walking towards me I was hoping to have alone time with u he said n laid his hands on my waist
"Wat should we do to past the time
So confident I wrapped my legs around him and kissed his neck.
Chapter 2
He picked me up and brung us to his room. He put me down and pushed me on his bed. I quickly started to take my top and bottom off then he came back n got on top of me.
He trailed kisses down my body until he reached my cat he pulled my black underwear off n flew it somewhere. He put 2 fingers in his mouth, I knew wat he was going to do so I quickly grabbed the pillow and covered my mouth with it as he began pumping me. He removed his fingers and began sticking his tung in me. He came up n put his fingers back inside me he removed the pillow and looked at me.
"U make me go crazy when I see u come " he said when he pulled his fingers out and began to suck my juice.
My turn I said.i pushed his boxers down and began to stroke his penis.I began going slow to tease him

"Come on cherry no teasing.I began stroking him faster, "ahhhh cherry just like that" he moaned out, I put his tip
In my mouth and swirled my tongue on
His tip than put as much as I could in my mouth."just like that baby"he moaned out while bucking his hips causing him to hit the back of my throat and making me gag in response. "I'm almost there a little more.... just like that, ahhh fuck." He said grabbing the back of my head and began making me speed up until he came in my mouth which I happily swallowed it all. I crawled back up to him placing light kisses up his 6 pack until I got to his lips and began making out with him so he can get a little taste of himself. All of a sudden he grabbed my waist and flipped us over " Now I'm in control." he said while reaching over to his nightstand and grabbed a condum and ripped the foul open while looking at you with that look that told me that I would really need that pillow. I began getting nervous since we only did this once and I was a virgin when we did it. He seemed to notice my nervousness and put his head in the crock of my neck and began planting small,sweet baby kisses up and down my neck whispering how I am the most gorgeous girl he every saw and how he would never hurt me only protect me. While he was doing this I didn't notice he had thrusted in me causing me to squint my eyes and let out a small whimper of pain."Im sorry baby, I promise it'll get better." he said and began doing slow thrust so I could get use to his size again. Within a minute or 2 the pain faded and was all pleasure. "Ahhh... faster,harder, please baby I ne-." I got cut off by him lifting up 1 of my legs and began going turbo style and started roughly pounding all his 11 inches inside of me. After a couple of more thrust I started to feel that familiar pot in my stomach."I I'm about to cum baby." I said in between breaths and started digging my nails into his back causing him to groan."Me too baby girl, hold it." he said and began going faster and his thrust became sloppier. With 1 final thrust we both came with him putting his head in my shoulder and me doing the same to him so no one would wake up. After we regain our breath I hopped off the bed and looked at the time to see it was going on 7:00 and the family usually wakes up around 9:00 so I could get some more sleep.