~Dσn't lєαvє~

Two children are playing in the park. They're laughing and running everywhere. Out of breath after this catch-me-if-you-can, they sit on a yellow swing. Hana's legs, which are too small to touch the ground, start swinging in the air. The sun was warm and the sky blue. The little boy looks at Hana and smiles. The girl doesn't see it since she closed her eyes to listen at the birds signing. When she opens her eyes, she has an idea.

- Mark! Push me!

The little boy accepts since he's happy when she is happy. He gets down his swing and goes behind Hana. The little girl smiles and Mark starts to push her with his tiny arms.

- Higher! I want to fly like the birds and touch the clouds too!

The feeling of the wind on her face provides a sense that it wouldn't it go away.

- I will try Hana!

*

The little girl comes home with messy hair and screams to let her mother know she arrived.

- MOM! I'm here!!" , she says with her small kid voice.

No answer.

Hana starts to search in the house and find her mom with a sad expression looking at the wall. She was on the phone.

- Yes I understand... I will tell Hana... She'll be so sad...

- What do you want to tell me mom?

Her mom jumps and turns her eyes to Hana then goes back to looking at the wall.

- I need to go. I'll talk to you later

Ji-hyeon hangs up and crouches down to lower herself at her daughter's height.

- How was school? She asks.

- It's was good! Mark and I went to the park after and I touched the sky!

- Wow!

- And you? Who were you talking to?

- Oh it was Mark's mom..

- Why did you say my name? Is it because Mark wants to tell me something?

The women takes a deep breath.

- You ask a lot of questions, but, now or tomorow, I need to tell you

- Tell me what?

She raises an eyebrow.

Ji-hyeon clears her throat. She doesn't know how to say the news but anyway she will have to say it and her daughter will surely be sad.

- Soon you will stop seeing Mark at school

- What? Will he change schools? Oh no don't tell me that he is sick! He was beginning to cough a little bit this morning so-

The mom cuts her off.

- Listen Hana. He isn't changing schools and he isn't sick.

The child knows that something is going on. Maybe she's only 7 years old, be she understands when she needs to be serious. She looks at her mom and stays silent.

- Mark... Mark and her mom will move to another country...

It's took a little moment for the girl to realize what her mother said.

- WHAT? WHY? WHEN?

Her eyes begin to show tears.

- I know baby that is very difficult but his parents got very nice jobs in Korea and they can't lose this opportunity. Do you understand?

- HE CAN'T GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY! He can stay in our house! I have a big bedroom!

- Sorry Hana but he needs to go with his parents

- WHYYY!? HE CAN'T...

The little girl starts crying and runs to her room. Ji-hyeon doesn't move and hides her face in her hands. She knew it was going to be like this. After a few moments, she goes to her daughter's bedroom. She opens the door to see Hana curled up in a ball on the bed, crying.

She goes to hug her without saying anything. Jihyeon starts singing a lullaby to calm her daughter. They keep the hug for a long time. At her mom's voice, the girl starts to fall asleep slowly and dreaming about Mark and her run in a park.

メメメメメメメ

Hey!
This is my first fan fiction! I had the idea after I played to a screenshot game (I love these kind of game). I don't know when I will published the chapiter 1 but I finish it so I just need to correct it with the help of my friend (psss... her wattpad is ---YEHET---! She writes a story right now with Jaehyun! Go see it's really good!).

I hope you love it and see ya!

Cath ✌🏻