Prolouge

Maya's POV

"Hey guys! It's Maya here and today I will be doing a q & a for you guys!" I smile at my camera. "Also, I have a very VERY exciting announcement at the end of my daily vlog so stay tuned for that!"

"So the first question is... where would you like to live when you move out? I'd really like to live in Canada or just in Ireland cause Ireland is very exciting!"

"The second question is do you think Shawn Mendes is good looking? Of course I think he's good looking he's a fricking God!"

*after filming*

I end my video and turn off my camera. I take out my phone and go on Twitter.

@mayaamelia I just filmed a video and it's going up on Sunday 7pm GMT. Stay tunnnnnnneeeeeedddddd.

I turn off my phone and grab my vlogging camera.

"So... I just filmed a video which will be going up on Sunday so that's good. Um... I'm going to chill and watch Harry Potter while replying to your tweets and comments and snapchats so yeah. That's all I'm probably going to do. I'll update you later." I say to the camera.

I go into my living room with my phone then put on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I grab my phone and head back onto Twitter.

@shawnmendes SEE YOU SOON IRELAND. I'm coming your way on 14th, 15th and 16th of February this year! Can't wait to see you all!

Funny, I'm doing a show on the 14th in Croke Park for all the single people on Valentine's Day. Maybe I'll bump into him. I doubt that.

I decide to actually watch the movie and I cry. As always. I always cry at Harry Potter. Just the thought of the ending in Fantastic Beasts makes me cry as well.

I check the time. 5:14pm.

I decide to text my friend Andrew to see if he wants to come over and hang because we both are probably bored to death.

Mayaamelia00
Wanna come over and watch a movie? I'm bored and couldn't be bothered with anyone else's crap RN.

Andrewsilas45
Comin' is five.

Mayaamelia00
I feel like you would've just came anyways if I didn't ask you.

Andrewsilas45
Well since I live five minutes down the road I wouldn't need to ask would I.

Mayaamelia00
No 😂.

Andrewsilas45
I thought so.

Soon he arrives and we head straight to the kitchen.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs O'Donnagh!" Andrew greets.

"Good evening, Andrew!" My father greets, as he turns a page of the newspaper.

"How are you today, Andrew?" My mother smiles, handing him a brownie like she always does.

"I'm great, Margaret, thanks for asking." Andrew nods.

"C'mon, slow poke! Hurry up!" I complain, hurrying upstairs.

We enter my room which was decorated in pictures of me and my friends, Andrew, Eddie, Sammy, Tessa, Veronica, Ava and Ezra. I also had some pictures of me with my cousins and siblings.

"So, how's Mrs Maya been doin'? I heard about the show! How exciting!" Andrew exclaims.

"I know! Shawn Mendes is performing there that day as well." I smile.

"Oh my god! Ava would be so jealous!" Andrew laughs. I nod and  jump on my bed.

"I wonder what it's like to be dating a pop star?" Andrew furrows his eyebrows.

"I'd guess it's stressful." I respond. "You'd get so much hate for no reason."

"Yeah, that's true." Andrew sighs.

"Hey, wanna watch Mrs Brown's Boys? I hear they're playing tons of old episodes on RTE!" I suggest.

"I would never turn down Mrs McGoogan!" Andrew laughs.