Wild Child

This is the story is chancy, a newborn mustang foal. Born into the lush environment of native America. Will he stay loyal to his herd or will new-found love win his heart? Read on for more...

==================================================

A/N; Hey guys this is my second book! (insert random yay here) Im rather excited for this book as i will be telling it from a horses perspective, it will be challenging but fun and despite my un-creativity and writes block i hope you will love this book as much as i like writing it! =)

=========================<3========================

The cold air, yes that's what hit me first. My mother was there looking down on me as i opened my heavy eyelids, my mother nudged me, urging me to stand. I felt sleepy and cold but most of all i was hungry.

As soon as i could stand for a few seconds without falling i searched around for my mother as i was hungry. After drinking my mothers milk i was tired, woozy. My mother who i found out was called Amira came and layed down with me i was freezing as the frosty wind of the night nipped away at with scrawny legs. I decided to sleep as i was too confused to stay awake.

The sun rose over the great lush green fields that my mother, I and the herd lived in. This was my first day here and i was trotting around trying to gather my bearings.

''Go explore chancy'' My mother whispered to me.

So that's my name..chancy.

I got up and cantered a cross the grass lands before tiring myself. I saw a group of foals laying down under a big tree. They looked older so i stayed close to my mother for protection. All i got was a pathetic look..