CHAPTER 1

Eunha's POV

When I was a child I already hated my life. A life where you have to be perfect in the eyes of others.
I envy those people who live in a simple life, free to do everything they wanted to do.
Yes, I have everything but I never been happy in my life.

"Eunha, honey. Don't sit like that. Sit like a lady, a princess honey. Sit up straight, don't slouch."

See? Even the way i seated they will notice it.

"Honey, you have to talk to the son of Senator Kim. I've heard he really likes you."

I snorted, my mom turns to me and warns me by glaring. She always hated when I did that because she always says that, that's not how a lady acts. A lady is proper and formal.

I mean, who will be happy when your parents do that? I can't count on how many sons of senators, mayors, businessmen they want me to talk to.
After all, my parents just wanted to strengthen their ties with them and of course they will use me.

I fix my eyes on the TV, I want to vanish in this place where I am right now. I want to go to a place where I am free.

I heard my father heading downstairs, and just like my Mother, he wears formally.
Their rich friends and colleagues will arrive so they have to dress to impressed.

"Hon, does this tie suit me? Do you like it?" My Mother went to him and fixes his tie.
My Father is old enough to decides on his own but he always depends on my Mother. All of us depend on her, we always follow what she says and her rules. That's why our life is a mess its all because of her rules.

Father looks at me and smile "Honey, you are so beautiful in that dress. I'm sure many guys will fall deeply inlove with you tonight"

I ignore him. I always do, I always ignore them. Everything that comes out in their mouth is useless. Everything.

When I saw that my parents' visitors are coming, I hurriedly went to my room and lock it.
I am not in the mood to talk fakely to them. Chats like I like them because to be honest I hated them.

I lie down on my bed and close my eyes, I sigh and didn't notice that had tear escape from my eyes.

Why am I born in this kind of family? Why didn't I lived in a normal life? This is the same questions that I am asking myself ever since.

I heard the opening of my door but I didn't bother to open my eyes.

"Eunha. What are you doing here? I told you to go to the dining room." Mother said sternly.

I still didn't answer.

"You will ignore me Eunha? Stop being a child and go outside. Your friends are waiting for you."

I open my eyes when I've heard what she said. I stand up and look at my Mother's eyes straightly, which I did for the first time because she said that it is disrepectful.

I am tired of this life. I am tired of following her rules.

"I don't care about my so-called friends. I don't care about that party." I said harshly "I hated my life and it's all because of you and Father!"

My Mother slaps me, "Where did you get that kind of behavior?! You are grounded, no cellphone, no internet!"

I laugh at her and walk pass her.

I get my cellphone and jacket, then I started walking but I stop when I heard my Mother talks "If you go out of this room Eunha, you can never come back. I will disown you as my daughter. Remember that Eunha."

I turn to her and said "That's all I've wanted Mother. Don't look for me or else I will embarrassed you and ruin your image."

With that I left my room, and I left our house. For the first time, I left the house without the bodyguards following me. I never felt so happy until this time.

I am finally free.