Simula

This story is for 18 and above, if you're not one then do not continue reading this! But whatever, alam ko naman na matitigas ulo niyo eh!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SPG

Prolouge

"Hey! Let's leave!" Sigaw ni Caden na halos di ko na marinig sa kalakas lakas ng music sa bar.

"Okay!" Sigaw ko pabalik.

I'm drunk, but I'm still in my senses.

He opened the front door of his car to let me in. Di ko alam kung asan kami ngayon, but I'm sure were doing it tonight.

"Let's do it here, and right now Keith." Aniya sabay tangal ng tshirt niya. "Init na init na ako sayo." He added and bit his lower lip.

I saw his perfect body in front of me and he started kissing me, but then he stopped.

"Don't worry this is tinted." He smirked and started kissing me again.

I kissed him back and I felt his right hand on my left breast. I was used to it everytimehe touches me, but still I love how he does it!

He kissed my neck and removed my top. And now he's un hooking my bra and I'm feeling the warmness of his hands at my back, supporting my weight.

My bra was on my lap and now he's sucking my left boob while massaging my right boob. I moaned when he bit it gently.

He licked my other boob and started licking down. He pulled my skirt down and was frustrated with what he saw.

"Di ka man lang ba nag shorts sa ilalim?!" He said while panty nalang ang naiwan sakin.

I leaned against him ang started un zipping his pants. I removed his boxer and I felt excitement over me and started licking his hood.

I put his hood in my mouth and felt his hood's warmness.

"Ugh, keith." He moaned.

Paulitulit kong ginawa ang up and down and lick hangang sa nag sawa ako dun at dinilapan ang mga balls niya and I sucked it and my hands were naughty and puling up and pushing down his hood.

Now I think he was satisfied and pushed me at the back seat.

He turned me back (doggie style) and again he was frustrated with what i wore. I wore my erotic lingerie panty.

He was frustrated, but i saw his excitement written all over his face.

He faced me to him and bended down.

He sarted eating my entrance like there's no tomorrow.

He licked it so hungrily and sucked it desperately.

His tongue went inside the hole in my entrance and that made me scream a little, then he licked from bottom until the top of entrance.

He did this more like 6 times? Idk but I felt so good and just can't get enough of him!

Nung nag sawa na siya sa ilalim na ramdaman kong init na init na siya sa katawan ko. He removed my panty and spat on my vagina. It was cold, his saliva was so damn cold.

He licked his fingers and rubbed it on my vagina and he did again, but this time he rubbed it in his hood.

He spearded my legs apart and started putting his huge hood on mine, and started moving slowly.

His hood reached inside my belly, and hit my spot already! It was so huge, and I felt great.

He moved faster and faster. We both moaned and he leaned closer to me I touched his abs and every part of him felt great.

We changed positions but he's still inside me.

Now I'm at the top of him.

"Start moving, babe." He commanded.

I started moving slowly and he moaned so loud and when i heard his moan it energized me to move faster.

"Uugghh, fucckk!" I shouted.

I kept moving up and down until he said

"I'm cumming, Keith."

Now i laid down and he's on top of me (cream pie position)

"Cum inside of me ,Caden, please." I begged.

He started moving so fast as I felt so good. I couldn't help, but moan and moan all over again until I felt his hood shaking, it's coming.

"Ugh!" we said in chorus after hitting the climax.

He's still inside me while were cumming. I felt his cum so warm and so good.

My cum went out and it dripped at his back seat. We were sweating, then he pulled out his penis and he licked my cum that dripped and back to my vagina I did the same thing to his.

Our position were '69' it felt good, his tongue felt good.

He stood up saying "round two?" And smirked.

_69_