I hear Paris is wonderful this time of year.

Waking up next to Castiel was always an interesting experience.

The angel, Sam was convinced, was part octopus. He only had four limbs, but disentangling himself from Cas's grasp was always a challenge, because as soon as Sam had himself free of one limb, the other three pressed down on him twice as hard. Most of the time, Sam would just give up and wait for Cas to wake up, and then it would be another ten minutes because Cas absolutely loved to cuddle in the mornings, listening to Sam's heartbeat.

Any other morning, this would have been adorable, and Sam wouldn't have minded in the least. But after a night of drinking beer and bonding with Dean, Sam's bladder was quite full, so he really, really needed to get up and use the bathroom, and Cas was not helping with that in the least.

Sam groaned. "Cas...Cas...I really need to get up." Sam pushed against his chest, but Cas clung to him that much tighter. With each passing second, the pressure on his lower abdomen was growing greater, and he was very concerned about embarrassing himself. His brain scrambled for a way to get Cas off of him, and quickly. Sam turned his head, seeing if Dean was in the other bed. He wasn't, so he couldn't enlist his help.

Looking back down at the angel, he got an idea. He rubbed the place on Cas's back where he knew his wings would be, and the dark-haired man stirred, picking his head up to look at Sam.

"If it's sex you're looking for, this establishment is closed until at least mid-day." Cas plunked his head back down on Sam's chest, not moving.

Sam was by this point getting annoyed. "Cas, I have to pee. Now please, for the love of all that is holy, get off of me." Cas finally got the message and grudgingly rolled off of Sam. The younger Winchester got out of bed quickly before his lover could change his mind, and stumbled to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

The pressure in his bladder finally relieved, his tucked himself back into his boxers, washed his hands, and went back out into the not quite as dingy as usual motel room. Cas was sitting up now, the covers drawn down to his waist. He was smiling slightly, his hair sticking up appealingly all over the place. To Sam, he was the hottest thing he'd ever laid eyes on.

Cas's smiled widen under Sam's appreciative look. "Now can we cuddle?" Cas's face took on a slightly exaggerated pout, and Sam just couldn't resist. He crawled up the bed and came crashing down on top of Cas, covering his body with his and rolling them so Cas was on top of him.

"Good morning Sam." Sam smiled and pulled down on the back of Cas's head, pressing their mouths together. They had stopped caring about morning breath quite some time ago, and Sam found that a good, deep kiss upon waking in the morning did wonders for his mood throughout the day. And Cas, who had had millenia of practice, was an excellent kisser.

Cas broke the kiss and said "You know, we could have sex now AND later." After getting to know Cas better, Sam had found that the angel was insatiable, and Sam was constantly having to hold him off so he could do his job. Truthfully, Sam had never known that his own libido could be quite so high, and the angel did a very good job of keeping Sam dancing on the edge of turned on for most of his waking hours.

Sam just laughed and said "Not when we don't know where Dean is. He could come back soon, you know." Cas tried to reach down into Sam's underwear, but was stopped. "Seriously Cas, come on."

"Yes, exactly, CUM Sam. That's what I want to do. On you. In you." Cas dipped his head and bit down on Sam's neck. Sam shoved Cas backwards into the blankets, leaving him looking hurt. "Cas, no. I promise we can later, alright?" Sam reached up to put his hand on the side of Cas's face. Cas just sighed, contenting himself to wait.

"It's not my fault that you had to wake me up by touching my wings." Cas's wings, especially at their roots, were an erogenous zone, and Sam loved to tease Cas by touching them a few times a day, which generally made him both horny and angry, because Sam would deliberately leave him hanging.