I won't let you go (Kuroko Tetsuya x reader)

I don't own any character!

Maybe a little OOC.... Sorry! It's my first time writing a KnB's fanfiction.
___________________________________________________________

I was at Teiko with the Generation of Miracle. I see them often because my best friend Satsuki Momoi was part of them. First I was amazed by their basket. But when they changed and became stronger their game started to change I began to dislike it. Now I'm at Seirin... and their basket was still poor but I can sense their will. Kuroko asked me to be their manager... I couldn't refuse.

"(Name), come at Rakuzan. You can't stay here with Tetsuya." Akashi stood in front of Seirin High School. He was talking to me.

"I won't. I'm already part of Seirin Team. Why won't you give up Akashi?" I reply without hesitation. That is right I promised everyone at Seirin that we will win the Winter Cup together. "Plus, I don't really like how you changed Akashi..."

"Everyone changes (Name), we're childhood friend aren't we? Plus, Seirin don't even know how to use your capacity, do they? Even Tetsuya doesn't know about it." Yes... He was right. But myself I didn't feel the need of using it.

"It will be different now Akashi. I can't afford to let them lose in the Winter Cup. I'll use all my strengh. We are now enemies." I always considered Akashi like a rival. If only I was good at sport like he does I could be the first in class. How can this guy be good at everything?! Even Music or Arts! I walk away thinking ang ignoring Akashi.

Thinking too much I bumped into someone "I'm sorry! Are you alrig-- hm? Kuroko! A-are you dead?" Kuroko is pretty much weak so I panicked.

"It's ok (Name) don't worry... See..." His voice become weaker than usual...

"Hey! Hey! You're kidding me Kuroko! I didn't bump you so hard, did I?" He smiles in victory because he was doing it on purpose to make me panic.

"Kuroko! You...!" Before I can knock him he takes my hand and with a serious face he begins to talk.

"It was Akashi, right? Why did he come at Seirin...?" I kinda feel nervous... He's looking straight into my eyes... I looked away "Well..." I can't tell him, can I? "He only came to say hi...." ..Uwaa... I'm so bad at lying!

"(Name)...you're really bad at lying. Can't you tell me everything? Even.... if I'm not as strong as Kagami-kun... or not as reliable as the sempai... I still want to be the one who'll help you...." He...looks very serious.... My heart is racing now....

"....I guess you can't tell me then... I'm sorry. I'll try harder and become someone you can tell everything." Aww...Kuroko...don't make that face! And don't say these lines...

"Actually...I'll tell you... so just don't pout like this...ok?" I just couldn't resist him. Well...since he's my crush.... but... he already has Satsuki-chan. She's my best friend, I can't make her sad, so... I'll always keep this feeling only for me. "Akashi came to ask me to join Rakuzan High School... and join his basket club as well."

Kuroko eyes were wide open. ".....did you say yes..?"

"I say no! Why would I be okay to go to Rakuzan Kuroko? I really really like everyone here!" I was disappointed, did he really think that I can say yes? "I won't go to Rakuzan. I'll stay by your side forever!" ...Eh? W-w-wasn't that to bold? "Er...I-I mean with e--"

Before I could finish my sentence Kuroko's lips were on mine. "Mmm...."  His lips were so soft...W-why...did he kiss me? " Ku...roko?"

"....Stay by my side (Name). I won't let you go to Rakuzan." His face was way too close! But...I really don't mind it... "Will you stay with me forever like this (Name)?"

"I already...answer this.... I'll stay with you...forever.... B-but..w-what about Satsuki..?" I know... I love him...I love him so much... but I don't want to see Satsuki sad!... 

"Momoi-san? She's a good friend. But... you're different for me. You're not a friend...you're....more than a friend..." D-did...he just tell me that he likes me?

"Ku-Kuroko! W-what do you mean by 'more than a friend'?" I want to be sure....

"It means what it means (Name)" He blush "Don't make me say it..." He was shy....s-so...it really means that he likes me...! ...What sould I do? I-I'm so happy....

"Please say it clearly Kuroko!" He begins to walk away. "Don't make me say it (Name)..."

_____________________________________________

Extra: I went to Kuroko's place because I wanted to study with him... this time I'll make him say it clearly!

Name: Please Kuroko!
Kuroko: ........*sigh* I want to be your shadow.
Name: .....
Kuroko: ...and I want you to be my light because your smile is so bright, your smile makes you look so beautiful... I want to make your smile brighter because I love it... I love you (Name)
Name: ...I-I love you too Kuroko! ...But just be my boyfriend...Er-...I...I mean...I'll...like you to be my boyfriend...instead of my shadow...
Kuroko: Alright... I'm your boyfriend.