Erotica: Who Was That?

Reaching into my pocket, I hooked my finger into my key chain and pulled it out, letting the keys jingle. 

I sighed as I opened the passenger door to the car and dropped my case on the seat before making my way around to the driver's side. 

The door cracked open and I got in, made myself comfortable and just sat there for a second. Today was a very long day, the students were extra rowdy, seeing as it was Friday. 

I remember most of the female students weren't even concentrating on what I was saying as they were staring at my, and I quote (from overhearing), "sexy ass". I'm flattered, of course, but they're teenage girls. I'm 28, almost 29, with a fiance. 

I ran a hand over my face, exhausted and relieved as ever to be going home to Lydia... Even if the sex isn't that good. 

She is very vanilla but I still love her in a way... I guess... I mean, I think.

God, Fridays make me cranky. 

I ruffled my brown hair and scanned the road in front, debating whether to stay a little longer or just go home. 

Stay. 

Go. 

Stay. 

G-

With a click, the driver's door opened, revealing a set of very fine long legs covered by a short, black, school skirt. 

My grey eyes trailed up the tanned legs to be met with mother-bearing hips and a narrow waist. Further up was a white shirt, covering a very fine set of breasts, with curly dark hair flowing down either side. 

I stared up at the face of this unknown student and was mesmerized by her hazel eyes, which somehow had hints of green. 

She stared back and when I opened my mouth to ask her what she was doing, she came in the car by straddling my lap and she quickly shut the door. 

Still shocked, she grabbed my face with her soft hands and soon her lips were connected to my own. 

What was unusual was that... I didn't pull away. 

I felt myself become hot all over and my erection was starting to form in my slacks. 

The girl ran her hands all over me: my hair, my chest then going further to my abdomen. I felt her moan vibrate through her mouth onto mine when she brushed past my abs and I felt more aroused. 

Her hands soon went to my tie and she pulled it off and then unbuttoned four buttons before kissing down my neck to my chest. 

Abruptly, she then started unbuckling my belt and her hand went to my boxers before pulling out my erection. By now, both our breaths were heavy and faltered. 

She lifted herself up and I swore through my teeth when the tip of my erection came in contact with her wet slit. 

She had no underwear on, good God...

I grabbed onto her hips as she rolled them, getting my head wet and slick. Then she moved down and we both gasped. 

"Fuck." Her voice was angelic and soon her mouth was on me again as she moved up and down on me. 

I was so lost in the moment. Everything wrong about this moment felt right. Every negative thought vanished and the good appeared. 

My hands moved around to grab her ass and I was welcomed by firm, round cheeks. I grabbed them harder and started moving my hips up and down, meeting her pound after pound. 

I closed my eyes in the sensation. I took in everything, the scent on her neck, the taste of her lips, the feeling of her tight core and the sound of her wetness slopping over my erection. 

She cried out and started shaking, but she still moved against my thrusts. Her mouth at my ear was welcomed as I heard her yelps and moans clearly, begging for "More," every time I thrusted into her. I let one of my hands go to her butt hole and I slowly let my middle finger go in. 

Her moans became more explicit and her begging became more graphic, her swears spouting out uncontrollably. 

I felt dizzy from the pleasure, and I felt my load slowly starting to erupt so I went back to gripping her hips and then pounded into her hard as I cried out. My release was long and I groaned and swore as her pussy lips continued milking me. 

She collapsed onto me on the chair and I let her stay there. 

Slowly, my senses started kicking in. 

What had I just done?

Her breathy voice echoed in my ear, "Thank you Mr. Carter." I groaned as she pulled herself up and released our connection. She opened the car door and got out. 

I was going to say something, not sure what, but something when she closed the door and ran in the opposite direction of my way home. 

I looked down at myself and cursed at my now limp erection. I tucked it back into my boxers and quickly started the car. 

What have I done?

What about Lydia?

Crap, I'm gonna lose my job!

Why did I love it so much?

But more importantly...

Who was that?

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hope you lot enjoyed that!

I literally thought of this story right now and I just thought "Hmm, sounds interesting. I'll write it." 

And 18 minutes later, I have my finished piece! :D

So what did you guys think? It's a one shot, so no there will be no updates. 

You shall never know who she was... Mwahahahahaha! >:D

Okay love you! Bye xXx