adore you (finchel)

Hiii! This is my first fanfic ever and its a Finchel one shot I hope you like it:) I don't own Glee!

It was a rainy day in Lima, Ohio and the Mckinley High Glee Club found this as a perfect excuse to call an emergency Glee Club meeting, although it wasn't really an emergency, they just like having each others company.

"Alright!" Mr Schue said whilst clapping and rubbing his hands together. "Today the topic for this 'emergency' meeting is love! As I and all of you probably know, most of the people in this room now are dating," Mr Schue chuckled whilst writing the pairs on the board:

Brittany and Santana
Sam and Mercedes
Puck and Quinn
Mike and Tina
Kurt and Blaine
Finn and Rachel

"So today I want each of the couples to sing a love song to each other. It doesn't have to be a love song actually, just something sweet with lyrics along the lines of love. So who's first up?"

As many people could probably predict was going to happen, the second Mr Schue stopped talking Rachel Berry's hand shot up as she shouted "Me and Finn!"

"Okay Finchel, show us whatcha' got." Mr Schue said, causing the other Glee Club members to laugh at the use of Mr Schue using 'Finchel'.

"Okay so me and Finn have decided we're going to sing Miley Cyrus - Adore you!" Rachel enthusiastically practically screamed out to her fellow Glee Clubbers. Before they started to sing, Rachel gave Finn a peck on the cheek as they both started each other in the eyes and smiled which caused the fellow New Directions to smile. They knew Finn and Rachel were in love. It was just something you didn't have to think about when somebody asked you the question. Anyone could look at those two and see how much they loved each other. It was unquestionable, as factual as the grass being green and sixty percent of the body being made up of water. She was his laugh, ringing loudly on a midsummer's day, and he was her smile, shining brightly through the falling leaves of autumn. There was nothing unfamiliar about the way the were with each other, they fit perfectly together, as if they had been made just for the purpose of filling the spaces between each others fingers. They did not promise each other forever - they were forever. They were each others heroes.

Finchel: Oh, hey, oh

Rachel: Baby, baby, are you listening?
Wondering where you've been all my life
I just started living
Oh, baby, are you listening?

Finchel: When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

Finn: Baby, can you hear me?
When I'm crying out for you
I'm scared oh, so scared
But when you're near me
I feel like I'm standing with an army
Of men armed with weapons, hey, oh

Finchel: When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

Rachel: I love lying next to you
I could do this for eternity
You and me-we're meant to be
In holy matrimony
God knew exactly what he was doing
When he led me to you

Finchel: When you say you love me
Know I love you more (I love you more)
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

Finchel: When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you.

Once the song was over, Finn and Rachel both jumped up off their stools and kissed each other. The height difference between the two meant Rachel had to stand on her tip-toes and Finn had to lean down, which made every kiss look a little bit more valuable. Like they never wanted to let each other go. When they both released each other from the kiss, Finn grabbed Rachel's hand as they sat back down to their seats. Everyone was smiling at them. They couldn't have felt more as if they belong where they were, than they did in that exact moment.